Man Who Fathered 30 Kids Says He Needs A Break—on Child Support

Marvelous

Commoner
This is really sad. I think he is also need to take a break from having sex too.

DesmondHatchett21children-650x506.jpg

reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
This is really sad. I think he is also need to take a break from having sex too.

reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.

The man is broke, got no money, and somehow is able to persuade the ladies to go bare skin. You can say he's got skills.

Have you heard about a Japanese surrogate father of like 15 kids or something like that. These children are mostly in Thailand, some in Cambodia, and a few other countries. I think he said he said something along the lines of wanting to spread his "seeds". The hell? haha

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Why would anyone want to do that?

Why would you want to take your shirt off? I'm sure some ladies like that shit, but for us dudes, it's a huge distraction. At least go with a skinny tie HAHA

Why would you want to take your shirt off? I'm sure some ladies like that shit, but for us dudes, it's a huge distraction. At least go with a skinny tie HAHA
Since I took mines off, time to take yours off believe.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Since I took mines off, time to take yours off believe.

I'm too shy. HAHA

Nah man, I don't work out or anything. Like I mentioned in the sports thread, I was playing bball and I'm really gonna get back into it. I think my life is all about work, because lots of people have told me this and they're probably right. Now, I'm starting to realize I need to quit that shit and enjoy life and do what I want.

I'm too shy. HAHA

Nah man, I don't work out or anything. Like I mentioned in the sports thread, I was playing bball and I'm really gonna get back into it. I think my life is all about work, because lots of people have told me this and they're probably right. Now, I'm starting to realize I need to quit that shit and enjoy life and do what I want.
It sounds like you just need a good girl in your life.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
It sounds like you just need a good girl in your life.

I was talking to a youn girl. Got sick and tired of her ass. Same shit different day, with or without one. It's my preference.

Marvelous

Commoner
The man is broke, got no money, and somehow is able to persuade the ladies to go bare skin. You can say he's got skills.

Have you heard about a Japanese surrogate father of like 15 kids or something like that. These children are mostly in Thailand, some in Cambodia, and a few other countries. I think he said he said something along the lines of wanting to spread his "seeds". The hell? haha
I think the government should order him to chopped it off.

When just had his 22 kids, he promised the court that he will not have any more children. Three years later, he has 9 more.

lovepink

Commoner

reports WREG-TV.

Lol. I don't think it is sad for him. It is his fault after all. He made all those babies. He should be responsible for all of them.

Is this in the US? If so, someone should give him some contraceptives.

Were these women aware of the fact that he has millions of kids before they entered the relationship?

lovepink

Commoner
According to 'Ripley's Believe it or not' book edition 9, Ziona Chana 67, is head of the world's largest family - consisting of 39 wives, 94 children, 33 grandchildren and 14 daughters in law. He lives with them all in a 100 room mansion. He once married 10 women in one year. A rotation system operates so that his wives take turns sharing his bed. He has up to 8 wives with him all the time to wait on his every need.

lovepink

Commoner
Maybe He want to make his name in Genius World Record Work? LOLz

Ziona Chana has 94 children and 39 wives - the world's largest family. The book is a couple of years old so I dont know if anyone else managed to beat the record in recent years.