Level 3
Master
VIP
Is this any good Groupon?

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
First time using it. It's almost like jDownloader. just copy the link from mega and it automatically paste/download for u. If you link in folder, whatever in the folder will automatically pick up. I tried one of your upload and set it to auto shut-off when all download done. So far so good. One thing doesn't work is the stream. Maybe once the final version released, streaming will work w/out the need to dl (i guess). Or maybe i did it incorrectly.

FAQ:
http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/faq-english.html

Streaming Info:
http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/watch-videos-online-streaming-tutorial.html

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
I used IDM and it's work with mega. It's like the old megadowloader from the old megaupload right? Thank for sharing this info :) I will see it

tekno boy

Beggar
is this how to get those movies from mega.co.nz website?

Beau

Commoner
I prefer using "MiPony". I don't know if links are allowed here so just Google it. It is free and works with all major filehosts. When you install just untick to install any add-on software bundled with it. It's also updated regularly adding new filehosts or fixing any changes at others.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I prefer using "MiPony". I don't know if links are allowed here so just Google it. It is free and works with all major filehosts. When you install just untick to install any add-on software bundled with it. It's also updated regularly adding new filehosts or fixing any changes at others.

Thanks for the suggestion Beau, I will give it a try. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thx for info and sharing(y) might try it out

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I been using this for uploading to Mega and it's working wonderfully for an uploader.
You been very helpful to all of us goupon, thanks soooo very much. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Glad it works out fine, Hunniee.

I'm passing these around to the viewers because Mega been giving error message lately even on good working files.
I been using these for both download and upload. Create download links faster. :D