Membership Ranks And Titles

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I think I might be qualified for a master. :) Gonna be tough getting legendary rank for me though. :(
i have confident that you will be able to meet those requirement, Rei dear :)
I will be cheering for you :D

Ash

Admin
Admin
I'm just a wanderer, for now...
You can mix match the traditional ranking and challenges. Technically from your post counts, you are a hero going on your way to a Master. You can continue posting, or do the challenges to obtain then next higher rank.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Looks like we might got 3 legendary members already. :eek:

You can mix match the traditional ranking and challenges. Technically from your post counts, you are a hero going on your way to a Master. You can continue posting, or do the challenges to obtain then next higher rank.
Wait so I"m a hero? :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have updated it to ten. I was trying to hold onto immortal status for a while. I have downgraded Legendary challenges as well. :)

Oh bong, does previous won counts?

Rock and pheng are getting major harder to beat. :D

Ash

Admin
Admin
I am currently still working on adding the rank images. Temporarily holding the immortal rank.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I am currently still working on adding the rank images. Temporarily holding the immortal rank.

Hmm, I see that Admin has an Immortal images. :eek:

I don't think any of us can be an Immortal yet. I was wondering what rank I'm currently in bong? :)

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hmm, I see that Admin has an Immortal images. :eek:

I don't think any of us can be an Immortal yet. I was wondering what rank I'm currently in bong? :)

I believe you will be one of the three legendary members. I will know for sure when updating members rank tonight. I won't be holding onto the immortal badge; it is mostly for testing. :)

wow bro - give yourself an immortal? That's an abuse of power.
seriously- very nice job

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I believe you will be one of the three legendary members. I will know for sure when updating members rank tonight. I won't be holding onto the immortal badge; it is mostly for testing. :)

lolz, it suits you Admin even though you can look better as something more major cool.
Looking forward to the new rank tonight bong. Thanks for all the new cool feature.

Ash

Admin
Admin
There are three version of the legendary rank banner to choose. They will be made available tomorrow.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
There are three version of the legendary rank banner to choose. They will be made available tomorrow.

Bong I still can't access the download thread and edit my thread, will this be clear soon or I'll have to wait until tomorrow?

Ash

Admin
Admin
I've updated all the ranks, but still working on fixing permission. Should be done by tonight. All legendary members can have their own version of the legendary banner; post an image of your favorite wuxia character & I will remove Joe Chen (Dongfang Bubai) out.