Membership Ranks And Titles

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I read all the comments and this is so confusing. It is great that all you guys have a great ideas about all the banners and other stuffs. But frankly I think it will be very confusing for other members that are just new to the site or don't have time to keep up with it. Like me for example, I am totally lost with the new website. Just with the points and the credit it will take me a while to understand the whole rules. I am still working on how to donate $$ to the website and haven't got through yet. Maybe at the end of everything. Somebody can write and explain how everything work on the website in one section that will be very helpful to the rest of the members.

Hi ms red. I made a thread where everyone can talk about the new feature and chat about it. I know it's hard for many new members to notice the Reward section in comparison to the general discussion section. I agreed that it's a lot for new members to understand right away when they just register. Please join me in the thread when you get a chance. <3+<3<3+<3

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm still waiting for these sects to go through. Happy are you working on the sect banners too?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
ho my ... the good or bad guys is just a matter of opinion, I have seen a lot of the presumed "good" sects act completly at the opposite !!! (y)

See the story of ZhangWuZhi :D

You learn fast Sopheaktra, so glad you're feeling welcomed on the forum quick. :)

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
I'm still waiting for these sects to go through. Happy are you working on the sect banners too?

No not yet, but I will if Ash confirms that I can go to Ming Sect !!! and you wich sect you choose and what about the banner ?!!!

You learn fast Sopheaktra, so glad you're feeling welcomed on the forum quick. :)

Hi hunnie, yeah I like this forum and I come here to practic my English too !!! :roflmao:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
No not yet, but I will if Ash confirms that I can go to Ming Sect !!! and you wich sect you choose and what about the banner ?!!!

Hi hunnie, yeah I like this forum and I come here to practic my English too !!! :roflmao:

Ash will love you Sopheaktra. He asked Happy to make a banner for our new streaming site www.khmerstream.com
We get to perform fun activities here. Once in a while, Admin will offer fun things for us to do. :)

yeah brother, but I'm fucking so buzy and lethargic man, I need all the damn help I can get.
yeah I'm working on it ....Uploads will have to wait for sure, dramatrailers, arcade will have to be postponed indefinitely.
So is the destiny game, btw, great game, I'm getting it when I actually have time play with you boss.
How's Forza?
I'm literally have the whole world on my shoulders right now man.
At least I figured out how to fix my benz. I have 2400 left on my infinity.
After I paid that off, I will get a loan from the bank, prolly 5-8 grand to fix my benz.
:( FML
good thing, most likely, I'll take 2 grand from that loan and start ebay lolz.
the apps thing gonna have to wait ...

At this rate, I'll never have kids. :banghead:
Mostly likely, I will adopt a cute khmer kid from the orphanage when I'm old.
Spoiled his ass rotten so he grow up to be fucked up like his daddy.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I don't mind being put in the Ming Sect. My first choice is Ancient Tomb Sect. :D Each sects supposed to have different perks and image banners under our username.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Ash will love you Sopheaktra. He asked Happy to make a banner for our new streaming site www.khmerstream.com
We get to perform fun activities here. Once in a while, Admin will offer fun things for us to do. :)

I will see so, but I guess I will like to be here every day !!! even if I am not in the same horaire (time) with you !!!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
yeah brother, but I'm fucking so buzy and lethargic man, I need all the damn help I can get.
yeah I'm working on it ....Uploads will have to wait for sure, dramatrailers, arcade will have to be postponed indefinitely.
So is the destiny game, btw, great game, I'm getting it when I actually have time play with you boss.
How's Forza?

Welcome to my world man. I have lots of things I want to do, but my little self can't shoulder them all. :D
It's good that you're holding off destiny, too much gaming is rotten for your brain. lolz
Rei didn't see this. :)

What am I saying, I played games myself, guilty as charged. :banghead:
Which remind me, I need to make some time to do walkthrough for Sims 4. :eek:

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
How's Forza?
At least I figured out how to fix my benz. I have 2400 left on my infinity.
After I paid that off, I will get a loan from the bank, prolly 5-8 grand to fix my benz.
:( FML
good thing, most likely, I'll take 2 grand from that loan and start ebay lolz.
the apps thing gonna have to wait ...

At this rate, I'll never have kids. :banghead:
Mostly likely, I will adopt a cute khmer kid from the orphanage when I'm old.
Spoiled his ass rotten so he grow up to be fucked up like his daddy.

Cheer up man !!!

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Welcome to my world man. I have lots of things I want to do, but my little self can't shoulder them all. :D
It's good that you're holding off destiny, too much gaming is rotten for your brain. lolz
Rei didn't see this. :)

What am I saying, I played games myself, guilty as charged. :banghead:
Which remind me, I need to make some time to do walkthrough for Sims 4. :eek:

I'll pretend that I didn't read it lol. Destiny keeps me from thinking too much but at the same time it's an addiction.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't mind being put in the Ming Sect. My first choice is Ancient Tomb Sect. :D Each sects supposed to have different perks and image banners under our username.

Some perks sounds crazy scary. Having 1,000 pts deducted daily depending on your sect, wooh. :D
If am not active, I'll be homeless on the forum. :banghead:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Some perks sounds crazy scary. Having 1,000 pts deducted daily depending on your sect, wooh. :D
If am not active, I'll be homeless on the forum. :banghead:

The reason I won't be joining the beggar sect. I can prob handle -100 points a day lol.