Michael Sam - First Openly Gay Nfl Player

Its clear but I can tell its not a go pro....
:D

It's the cinematrics that gives it away bro.

Its nice though, very nice picture. Trust me, the go pro wins in terms of motion quality.
I wish I had my old video. I'll make one again to compare it to this video.

Basically, my go pro, when it records/playback video, the motion is much more smooth.
It's just my opinion. I could be totally wrong. Everyone has a preference.

Is your eye keen when it comes to visuals?

compare it to this bro :

seriously bro, get a GO PRO :D

Return it man, whatever u got.

I know you dont want to spend 400 dollars but its worth it :D

Time to pony up.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Its clear but I can tell its not a go pro....
:D

It's the cinematrics that gives it away bro.

Its nice though, very nice picture. Trust me, the go pro wins in terms of motion quality.
I wish I had my old video. I'll make one again to compare it to this video.

Basically, my go pro, when it records/playback video, the motion is much more smooth.
It's just my opinion. I could be totally wrong. Everyone has a preference.

Is your eye keen when it comes to visuals?

haha did you know i only spent $82 on it? for the price, i think it's good enough for me.

i see it as a toy. i know i'm gonna probably give it to my niece soon.

i still think the sony is better than the gopro....but then again, i own neither, so i really can't say. it's just based on my research and the videos i've seen online, the sony is just better than the gopro.

haha did you know i only spent $82 on it? for the price, i think it's good enough for me.

i see it as a toy. i know i'm gonna probably give it to my niece soon.

i still think the sony is better than the gopro....but then again, i own neither, so i really can't say. it's just based on my research and the videos i've seen online, the sony is just better than the gopro.
Don't knock it till you try it. You can always return it bro.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Happy you have a very nice voice. Where was it? How long you have live in Seattle? I heard you said you don't like to live there because things are overpriced. So why don't you move. You can always go live somewhere else that are not so expensive. Maybe to a different state. Just don't beat yourself down all the time. First you cannot live in the past. Whatever in the past you cannot change it. As long as you learn your lesson from it. Just try to fix it in future. Everybody regret all the time what they had done in the past, just don't repeat the same mistake and move on, man. If you are keep thinking in the past you are going to drive yourself crazy and nothing can get resolve. Sometimes you need to step back and ask yourself what exactly you want. And just take from there. Good luck

smey

Commoner
VIP
Yo happy u sound like some fat asian dude yo jk jk me If i was to make a video with my voice I am scare ppl gonna call me white cause I sound like white person.

Yo happy u sound like some fat asian dude yo jk jk me If i was to make a video with my voice I am scare ppl gonna call me white cause I sound like white person.
Make it, I wanna hear bro, with your shirt off.

ami

Commoner
happy...why can't u just pay $5 for the whole day parking or go at 8 pm instead of driving around wasting ur time energy gas for 30 mins n not sure if u will find a parking...since most early birds ppl already were parking there. better yet..walk...u can exercise at the same time n money. ppl r not judging ur look...u r talkative...I don't think ppl judge ur look at all. Also can u go to public library instead of book store since u r planning to save money?

happy...why can't u just pay $5 for the whole day parking or go at 8 pm instead of driving around wasting ur time energy gas for 30 mins n not sure if u will find a parking...since most early birds ppl already were parking there. better yet..walk...u can exercise at the same time n money. ppl r not judging ur look...u r talkative...I don't think ppl judge ur look at all. Also can u go to public library instead of book store since u r planning to save money?
I was wrong, during the day, parking is 14 dollars. It's only 5 dollars on the weekends. As for books, the public library sucks and the books are dirty lolz. And I like to collect books. :D In fact, I bought 3 new books today.

Reactions: ami

believe

Commoner
Wanderer

that's the night time? i also put it in 720p quality. i thought it would do much better.

"the rent is overpriced, the gas is overpriced, the food is overpiced, and the people here....is....overrated." HAHA i died laughing, dude.

all right. the sony av100 has arrived. i gave my other action cam--a great budget action cam btw--to my niece over the weekend. i can't wait to mess with my new sony.

which would you like? a tour of cambodia town or a quick drive around hunnie's hood? i can't make tape hunnie's neighborhood until tues next week. a drive by through cambodia town after work tomorrow is doable.

it's gonna be fun. sony vs gopro ;)

that's the night time? i also put it in 720p quality. i thought it would do much better.

"the rent is overpriced, the gas is overpriced, the food is overpiced, and the people here....is....overrated." HAHA i died laughing, dude.

all right. the sony av100 has arrived. i gave my other action cam--a great budget action cam btw--to my niece over the weekend. i can't wait to mess with my new sony.

which would you like? a tour of cambodia town or a quick drive around hunnie's hood? i can't make tape hunnie's neighborhood until tues next week. a drive by through cambodia town after work tomorrow is doable.

it's gonna be fun. sony vs gopro ;)
Either or, can't wait bro :D

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Either or, can't wait bro :D

my goodness, over an hour of uploading time, below is your khmer town tour.

i listened to myself and i messed up when i talked about hak heang. it's a restaurant, not a supermarket.

i listened to myself and i messed up when i talked about hak heang. it's a restaurant, not a supermarket.
Nice brother, very nice. The camera and the commentary!
As for the picture quality, its very nice bro - how much compared to the go pro ?
The only complaint I have is the motion capture, its not as smooth as the go pro, really.
I can see frames skipping.

With the technical stuff aside, I really think Cali is awesome.
It's crazy how Long Beach did have a violent past with the TRG and AB gang war.
Now yall is pretty mellow, huh? Only Khmer kids rapping on youtube now.

Your part of the world seems more Asian-friendly than my place :D.

Last edited:

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Nice brother, very nice. The camera and the commentary!
As for the picture quality, its very nice bro - how much compared to the go pro ?
The only complaint I have is the motion capture, its not as smooth as the go pro, really.
I can see frames skipping.

With the technical stuff aside, I really think Cali is awesome.
It's crazy how Long Beach did have a violent past with the TRG and AB gang war.
Now yall is pretty mellow, huh? Only Khmer kids rapping on youtube now.

Your part of the world seems more Asian-friendly than my place :D.

first time ever doing something like that haha, thanks. i got the cam for 282@amazon (and fck me, it dropped down 4 bucks haha). the gorpo black edition comes with the wifi remote, which is equivalent to the live view remote on the sony. the sony i got doesn't have the live view, hence the price. if i wanted to get the sony along with whatever the gopro has, the cost is almost the same. $368 (sony) vs $400 (gopro). so, i was wrong earlier on the pricing factor.

motion capture? it's not as smooth as the gopro as frames skip? hmmm, my eyes aren't good at all. you're probably right, determining video quality isn't my forte. i used avidemux to cut the video btw. could the video rendering cause the skipping in between frames?

as for long beach, it has come a long, long way. the city implemented someting called "beautification of long beach." so far, i think the city gov't has done their job. the 90's was baaad. anaheim street was dirty. potholes here and there made it difficult to drive around. as for social life, it was cutthroat man. like you said, gang-banging was prevalent there. the ESL, CLB, and other mexican gangs hated us...just because we're cambodians. i have stories to tell, seriously. the neighborhoods in cambodia town isn't upscale as certain areas in long beach, but if you compare them to the 90's, i have no complaints. i can go on and on about my perspective on changes made in long beach and social life in southern california in general, but i'll save it for later cuz i don't want to fuck up your eyes by reading too much.

i'll try to video tape at night, so i can give you an idea of the sony's video quality. maybe this weekend or something.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer

Thanks believe for the tour. It seems like long beach has a hugh khmer community and foods to eat. I wouldn't imagine myself living there I would be eat out every day non stop with all the khmer foods. Probably less than a month I will be big and fat 300 lbs weight. I wish we have something like that over here