Mint 60gb Ps3 Slim & Mint Psp1000 Bundle 78 Hot Games!

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Good luck on the sales man! I can see lots of crying from you. :D

Good luck on the sales man! I can see lots of crying from you. :D

I'm crying rite now brother. Some kid from the East Coast is trying to buy it! LOOKS like he will too cause he's asking hella questions and he sounds hella excited about it!!! This sucks man but I'm really trying my best to increase my credit score even higher so I gotta liquidate this fine collection to further my goals. Sink or Swim baby!

I'm crying rite now brother. Some kid from the East Coast is trying to buy it! LOOKS like he will too cause he's asking hella questions and he sounds hella excited about it!!! This sucks man but I'm really trying my best to increase my credit score even higher so I gotta liquidate this fine collection to further my goals. Sink or Swim baby!

I had to sell many great collections throughout the years, I'll get over it. I once sold 3000 worth of elctronic for 500 dollars to a khmer guy on craigslist, he was hella happy. I needed money hella bad that year, I think 5 years ago. Now I got all the electronics I need so I'll bounced back like i always do. Most important thing is what the bank see you as cause credit is golden man...You cannot screw up your credit, or else, you're screwed. Most people don't understand that, most people have really bad credit too....it's not even funny thing to say either.

I had to sell many great collections throughout the years, I'll get over it. I once sold 3000 worth of elctronic for 500 dollars to a khmer guy on craigslist, he was hella happy. I needed money hella bad that year, I think 5 years ago. Now I got all the electronics I need so I'll bounced back like i always do. Most important thing is what the bank see you as cause credit is golden man...You cannot screw up your credit, or else, you're screwed. Most people don't understand that, most people have really bad credit too....it's not even funny thing to say either.

I wouldn't have gotten my Benz at O down payment, 4% apr if it weren't for my credit score. I wouldn't have not been able to afford it if the APR was any higher. Also, I plan to take out a massive 300,000 loan for college in the 4 years, so this is actually a serious affair for me, so I'm trying hella hard to sell it but inside, yes, I'm crying man...gonna miss my ps3 and those games. oh lord...

KhmerBross

Commoner
I wouldn't have gotten my Benz at O down payment, 4% apr if it weren't for my credit score. I wouldn't have not been able to afford it if the APR was any higher. Also, I plan to take out a massive 300,000 loan for college in the 4 years, so this is actually a serious affair for me, so I'm trying hella hard to sell it but inside, yes, I'm crying man...gonna miss my ps3 and those games. oh lord...

There two thing in life good credit, and money.... And you have to gonna have both of them in life.....What good credit do for you when you don't have the money to back your credit up.... And you try very hard to pay of mouthy by mouth after mouth toward you credit that way off your lead.... And you will do anything and sale everything just to make your credit meet.... That not good...Benz is a good looking car, a fine looking car! okay!...You see some people that have Benz have money to back up, and some people have Benz but get soak very bad on a rainy day...lol... I know cause I was on that shoes before, i got a 2009 Convertible Benz B class fresh out of the box, and that time i go college too....Shit it was a hard time to keep up with the car and school dude lol.....Know you should not get the Benz yet, you should finish school then get the Benz, it will make life alot easier

lol yeah bro, tell it how it is. But just cause I'm selling my ps3 doesn't mean Im broke and homeless and hungry. I'm just trying to be extra careful I'm hella paranoid, aint trying to messed up bad. I simply hate it when I can't shop or get coffee. I don't know, it's a big change so I'm hella hard trying to sort out the numbers in my head.

yeah I wouldn't be buying a benz if I was in college bro. The school thing is tricky, cause I have to get my score high enough to take out like I said, 300,000k loan, so I need my score to go higher.....and higher.....I don't have a co-signer for loan and FAFSA doesn't cover undergraduate studies. They barely give you 4000 thousands a year, and only if you really really poor. Sallie Mae also, have a limit ..but much higher. I really need an 800-900 score to take out such a big loan without cosigner, that's my main goal in the next few years...What did you go for in school ?????

How did school work out for you?

It very different when you pursue advance medical degree vs regular degrees...the expense is doubled, even tripled. That's whats killing me, not the damn benz lol...

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I canceled the auction :D
That's the right choice but to that poor excited guy from the east coast lol. He's probably like damn, I should've grabbed that deal and not ask too much!:banghead:

$300k is a shit load of money for student loan! As much as I want to continue on with my education, I think I'm done with school lol.

That's the right choice but to that poor excited guy from the east coast lol. He's probably like damn, I should've grabbed that deal and not ask too much!:banghead:

$300k is a shit load of money for student loan! As much as I want to continue on with my education, I think I'm done with school lol.

well 100,000k of that is living expenses....200,000 covers books and tuitions only.

If you really think about it, it's a fair price. Upon graduation, you'll be making 120,000-160,00 per year...You can pay off the loan fairly easy if you live frugal after graduation. But that number is scary, I agree with you Rei. Education is Canada I hear is FREE I"m not exactly sure we should ask MEIMEI.

KhmerBross

Commoner
I go for two thing one is computer and one is MED.... It don't work out for me, I choose school and let the Benz go, and get me Z...Then when i finish with me computer school, i got me a BMW, now i have a Z that pay off and a BMW and go to MED school.... I got 5 years, I'm shooting for 10 master degree

I go for two thing one is computer and one is MED.... It don't work out for me, I choose school and let the Benz go, and get me Z...Then when i finish with me computer school, i got me a BMW, now i have a Z that pay off and a BMW and go to MED school.... I got 5 years, I'm shooting for 10 master degree

so you're in med school? .....:confused: show me some pics of your BMW and Z.....would love to see em...How is MED school? or MED stands for?

KhmerBross

Commoner
Pic is dark outside, how i'm gonna take a pics lol....You make me show you the Game Hard Dive Tower, now my car dam LOL you think i'm lie? Dam! will is dark out side i take it when is day time you just have to wait lol

Pic is dark outside, how i'm gonna take a pics lol....You make me show you the Game Hard Dive Tower, now my car dam LOL you think i'm lie? Dam! will is dark out side i take it when is day time you just have to wait lol

no I believe everything you say...I just like pictures.

KhmerBross

Commoner
You say you going for medical degree, but you don't know what MED is lol, i'm not gonna tell you man lol....go to your class and ask your professor....
i don't know how good you are in school, but if you say you in medical field and you don't know MED lol