Mint 60gb Ps3 Slim & Mint Psp1000 Bundle 78 Hot Games!

I didn't know that brother. I just strictly pharmacy school boy...I don't know crap about the "hands-on" stuff

I don't want to play around with people, dead or alive. not for me, i like doing stuff in the lab and thinking, that's all...dont want to touch noboby LOL unless it a cute girl

KhmerBross

Commoner
971578_428818923903058_587456395_n.jpg
544733_428818877236396_1819820545_n.jpg

Here a nice pic and a bad pic of it lol, my BMW is not with me right now is with my girlfriend, she drive to her mom house for the weekend

KhmerBross

Commoner
I upload it on my Facebook it will pop out on the internet da!....What you want to to take a pic inside my garage? i cuold to that!

Honestly, I was about to get 370z...but afraid the cops harass me all the time like when I drive customize honda civic. You know, no cop harass me in mercedes? They drive right pass me now, so happy. I guess the lighting and the odd size of your pic threw me off, look like two different car. Nice car brother, very nice. Well, if you have time, shoot me some more photos....very nice.....I got also a G35 sedan black on black baby, it's also same engine as your 350Z, except my car heavier. I don't know, I think honda more reliable and less maintence problems. What the mileage and what kind of problems you already run into? MY g35 already 132k but still runs great but maybe 15% lost of power from 56k and also, sounds like I need to replace the timing chain on it and serpentine belt. What you do it 350z already in your garage? This helps me...

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
You should blur out that license plate numbers Bross, definitely not safe online as people can get personal information about you.

KhmerBross

Commoner
Honestly, I was about to get 370z...but afraid the cops harass me all the time like when I drive customize honda civic. You know, no cop harass me in mercedes? They drive right pass me now, so happy. I guess the lighting and the odd size of your pic threw me off, look like two different car. Nice car brother, very nice. Well, if you have time, shoot me some more photos....very nice.....I got also a G35 sedan black on black baby, it's also same engine as your 350Z, except my car heavier. I don't know, I think honda more reliable and less maintence problems. What the mileage and what kind of problems you already run into? MY g35 already 132k but still runs great but maybe 15% lost of power from 56k and also, sounds like I need to replace the timing chain on it and serpentine belt. What you do it 350z already in your garage? This helps me...

370Z looking hot dude, I'm about to try in in for...

KhmerBross

Commoner
You should blur out that license plate numbers Bross, definitely not safe online as people can get personal information about you.

getting InFoe by the license plat it only for them who work for the Fed that could get it from... We ask normal people that not work for the fed can't get it

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
getting InFoe by the license plat it only for them who work for the Fed that could get it from... We ask normal people that not work for the fed can't get it

I don't work for the Fed, and I can get those information. Of course, it won't be legal anymore but the information is actually available not just to the Fed.

The information on the license plate is more than enough for people to do things with.

I don't work for the Fed, and I can get those information. Of course, it won't be legal anymore but the information is actually available not just to the Fed.

The information on the license plate is more than enough for people to do things with.

agreed, my uncle was a victim of identify theft, it's a hassle to deal with, u just can't be too careful these days man....on top of that, the perpetrator was our Khmer real estate lady who also went to our church, she was using his SSN to buy mercedes and cell phone and didn't pay for it....10 years has passed I don't think he even fixed it completely yet....