Mint 60gb Ps3 Slim & Mint Psp1000 Bundle 78 Hot Games!

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I've seen people online doing the same thing with car pictures online and normally I wouldn't care. I'm just looking out for Bross. :)

In Massachusetts not only just independent agents or insurance company, but even big car dealerships have access to the state RMV database. Your information is easily obtainable in the hands of these non-federal employees.

KhmerBross

Commoner
Before yes maybe.... But now if you don't believe me you could try it out with my license plate go ahead, i bet you they will ask for my name, date off birth and SSN to clear and conform right away.....And plus my infoe have a savelock so everything at i us or they us with my SSN or any account, savelock will send me a email by phone right away for my conform right away....

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Bross, I'm an independent agent...that's how I know. At my office, I have access to the state VPN and can access their database for business use. I only need your license plate numbers to pull out your information. Of course I won't do it as it's not within my business interest, and it's considered as illegal. My IP address is also logged in every time and my access is only restricted to the state I'm running for. But from my understanding, the insurance company has almost nationwide access to different branches of the RMV.

Normal public people won't have access to this information but you don't have to work for the federal to get access.

Rei, it's true u say insurance co. has those information. But dont know about SSN.....that's not usually tied with DMV only credit-related documents. Still, I wouldn't be so careless, Bross, I know you OG, but "watch yourself!, I know" hahhahahha ...I am your homeboy.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Rei, it's true u say insurance co. has those information. But dont know about SSN.....that's not usually tied with DMV only credit-related documents. Still, I wouldn't be so careless, Bross, I know you OG, but "watch yourself!, I know" hahhahahha ...I am your homeboy.

I can't speak for nationwide but in Massachusetts, your SSN is tied to your DMV record. Insurance agents don't have access to people's SSN (unless given) from information like a license plate number or a driver's license number. However, I believe insurance company do have access as they need to check for child support information when paying out a claim. They can even tell which car you were driving when you had that speeding citation.