23kydd4.jpg

Watch @ KhmerAve
My Date With A Vampire 1

My Date With A Vampire 2

My Date With A Vampire 3

Last edited:

vicheth

Commoner
hi goupon can u please upload this movie on Download Link if u can just take ur time no need harry many Thank for ur kinds :))))

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
All, i'm not sure about download link since i'm very busy with personal life. But on Firefox add-on, you can use DownloadHelper to download the streaming from KhmerAve. Give me some time to post this.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
All 3 series complete. Enjoy all.

Sorry if all my upload stream are slow. It's a free hosting site and I can't afford additional monthly fee to host on a faster site. Other hosting site gave very limited storage, 5Gb/10Gb. This mean i had to create 10+ additional accounts to upload movies and other site lock with advertisement every few minutes, that's sux but it's free. Plus other site, it's just too strict with copyright issue and I/We have no time to reupload cuz of movies got removed. There's another site but every time u click play it will pop-up 2 browsers. So imagine 30 eps. That would be 60 pop-up browser and i can't guarantee the pop-up attach with adware, skpyware, etc.

We all try to be safe as possible so that us, the uploaders, and our viewers do not get infected. Hope everyone understand.

dlorloves

Commoner
Wanderer
u should also put download link that way other ppl have it too and can up u re upload if it gets deleted

red

Commoner
Hi Goupon ,how are you doing?.thank for the vampire series, I am enjoy watched all three parts. I done watching about a month ago . I am sorry for late added Bonus Point for you, Back then i do not know to do it. I do now. You have nice day.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Hi Goupon ,how are you doing?.thank for the vampire series, I am enjoy watched all three parts. I done watching about a month ago . I am sorry for late added Bonus Point for you, Back then i do not know to do it. I do now. You have nice day.

red, np. Thanks and glad you enjoy the show :)