My Offical Youtube Channel: Happy

hhaha.PNG

My channel is monetized! :D

Last edited:
It just means that my videos will have ads and I will get paid for it.
My channel has to be in good standing and not have any copyright violations.
My videos also have to have certain requirements, for instance, gaming videos must have commentary.
They changed the rules this year because a lot of gamers just uploaded gameplay without commentary.
The gaming developers weren't to please with that, the commentary is a legal loophole.
The commentary make the video become "instructional" and fair-use rights is in effect.
simple as that....

Youtube is cracking down on gaming channels.

btw, I decided on the name "Happy" what do u think? Will you be my first subscriber?
It means a lot to me dear.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It just means that my videos will have ads and I will get paid for it.
My channel has to be in good standing and not have any copyright violations.
My videos also have to have certain requirements, for instance, gaming videos must have commentary.
They changed the rules this year because a lot of gamers just uploaded gameplay without commentary.
The gaming developers weren't to please with that, the commentary is a legal loophole.
The commentary make the video become "instructional" and fair-use rights is in effect.
simple as that....

Youtube is cracking down on gaming channels.

btw, I decided on the name "Happy" what do u think? Will you be my first subscriber?
It means a lot to me dear.

I just think it's too plain to stick with a one word channel name, but it's really up to you Mr. Happy. :)

That also brought attention to me, that it's also good for me to think of a name that will match with the word channel, since some viewers will use that together with your channel name.

Why tomorrow, too much for you to research in one day? lolz

If you order tonight, they might process your order the next morning so you don't have to wait longer for your mic. I'm assuming you are ordering online.
Pay day is tmr hommie :D

Happy's happy!!!.:)
Let your heart's desire leads you gently into your future, but don't forget to take your common sense along for the ride.
It's essential to balance your optimism with a dose of reality.;)
I like to balance you on my lap and drill you with my common sense.
When I finally achieve the highest level of optimism, I will spray you with a big fat dose of reality. :D

Last edited: