My Offical Youtube Channel: Happy

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
anything I can muster up lolz gaming will be one focus
Well congrat for your YouTube channel. Can I suggest something if you don't mind. I think you need to think what kind of age group and gender (people) you are aiming for YouTube channel. Good luck to you

Well congrat for your YouTube channel. Can I suggest something if you don't mind. I think you need to think what kind of age group and gender (people) you are aiming for YouTube channel. Good luck to you
Right! :D. I'm just having fun - nothing serious at all so its not really a concern.
I don't expect to make this a career or anything. Rather, its just another hobby :D.
I'm just following my interests, if I get serious one day, I will have a target audience.
Right now, the audience I'm targeting is me! lolz

Thanks for the congrats :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I buy too much light bulb that I won't be needing so I'm returning it for my $30 back. I will look into getting another mic to try out again if what I have isn't enough. I have to start reading around how to put effects into my video because it's the last stage before I can upload my videos.

I need to come up with a channel name, learn video editing, how to make a face cam video, so getting a mic can be in between those to do list if I discovered Cannon mic or headset isn't good enough.

On top of those, I still need to post and fix videos on Khmer Stream. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I buy too much light bulb that I won't be needing so I'm returning it for my $30 back. I will look into getting another mic to try out again if what I have isn't enough. I have to start reading around how to put effects into my video because it's the last stage before I can upload my videos.

I need to come up with a channel name, learn video editing, how to make a face cam video, so getting a mic can be in between those to do list if I discovered Cannon mic or headset isn't good enough.

On top of those, I still need to post and fix videos on Khmer Stream. :)

Which reminds me, I wonder if Ash wants his site advertise on Youtube?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
don't forget to have lots of fun and not take things so serious, that's the key to all this!!! :D

You don't think I can handle the pressure? My fun might offense some people, for example, my call to the animal control hotline. I don't think fun can be an option sometimes.

You don't think I can handle the pressure? My fun might offense some people, for example, my call to the animal control hotline. I don't think fun can be an option sometimes.
I never said that :(:cry::confused: I'm lost.
But yeah, have lots of fun, I didn't know you were feeling pressure. Are you? This is new.
I think you can handle lots of pressure...You certainly can handle my crazinesss.
Seriously, are you feel pressure dear? Don't be. ;) You are my lovely Hunnie. :D

I can't wait to see you in your pajamas. (y)

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I never said that :(:cry::confused: I'm lost.
But yeah, have lots of fun, I didn't know you were feeling pressure. Are you? This is new.
I think you can handle lots of pressure...You certainly can handle my crazinesss.
Seriously, are you feel pressure dear? Don't be. ;) You are my lovely Hunnie. :D

I can't wait to see you in your pajamas. (y)

Youtube has all kinds of people, but it still won't beat the ghetto area some people grows up in.

I'm having lots of fun thinking of jokes to put in my video. I plan to do a little bit of everything and see which videos the audience enjoy watching. But seriously, most youtubers like shit talking, even though I plan to steer away from that category, I might still do some funny video just because it's top hit.

Youtube has all kinds of people, but it still won't beat the ghetto area some people grows up in.

I'm having lots of fun thinking of jokes to put in my video. I plan to do a little bit of everything and see which videos the audience enjoy watching. But seriously, most youtubers like shit talking, even though I plan to steer away from that category, I might still do some funny video just because it's top hit.
You got some ideas. I learn from you.