Discussion Mystery In The Palace (new)

Sreykhmer

Commoner
I haven't seen the series yet, maybe I'll give it a try since I've seen Jade Palace and Bu Bu Jing Xin. :D

I heard SPPCI will be slowing down or stopping their production, and Mystery in the Palace is their latest release.

Ps- You welcome Hunnie and everyone else.
Hi, Rei are you going to add more today.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yeah I'm adding more tonight when I get out from work, roughly 7 hours from now.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Thanks for letting me know about the error earlier.

Ironfingers

Commoner
Woo can i get hook up with this Sleepy?? LOL i don't think I reached that silver member stat yet :(

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Heya Ironfingers! 20 Posts should be easy for you lol. School is over?

Ironfingers

Commoner
I am on winter break til Jan 6 lol so I shall chinese series it out on this break lol. Okay so twenty more post eh! I am going to rape the boards now :D

Lilly

Beggar
Wanderer
Hi Rei,
Hey Merry Christmas. Curious, new to the forum, so what kind of posting are people talking about in order to watch your movie.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hi Rei,
Hey Merry Christmas. Curious, new to the forum, so what kind of posting are people talking about in order to watch your movie.

Hey Lilly, I guess you are on school break too eh? For the posts, you just need to reach 30+ posts in order to access the private section of the forum. That's where I've been posting the new series. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I am on ep 5 now, is it me or the audio is not syncing?
I didn't get to check through all the episodes but I did glance through episode 4 and 5 Vimeo videos and they worked for me. Can someone else check for Ironfingers too? :)

Last edited:

Ironfingers

Commoner
It;s okay Rei after Chapter 5 it works normal again! I am on Chapter 30 now, I did skip chapter 16-25 lol, seems like I didn't miss much! It's pretty draggy, however I am determined to find out this mystery lol!

Okhmer

Commoner
SPPCI is my favorite dubbing and I am sure for many too it would be real sad to see them slowing down. I guess not enough business for them these days........ I am guilty..... :-(