National Boss Day

Marvelous

Commoner
Thursday, October 16 is the day that you have a chance to show your boss what you really think of him or her.
1.jpg

Why are you speechless Happy? this is the day that you can express your feeling toward your boss.
What!? Really?

The stuff I would say to my boss, past and present, would be grounds for termination. The only bosses I ever respected where the millionaires ones. At least, they can say there are BOSSES. The brick and mortal, run of the mill types, man, don't even get me started. Pretentious low-pay, 2-dollar education bastards! There are some real class act bosses out there, but its unrealistic to expect that. Most of them are "bosses" because they got LUCKY, right place, right time, right appearance, ---- in this society, look like a boss, get a job as a boss - but work ethics and qualifications severely lacking....

It's all about trust. Most of the low-level bosses manage to earn the trust and be liked by the real bosses, by sucking up. Other than that, I seen them as lazy people who sit on their ass all day while the real workers do the actual work and get paid way less. Now of course, this is how things should work ....The BIG BOSS can't always do everything, they have to hire the right idiot to work for them for a lot less ....

Bosses are idiots. Common-sense. I have to dumb down every job outside the medical field because of this fact. I had to lie on my resume, omit stuff out, etc....

I had to learn how to act stupid in the workforce if I want a paycheck, like I don't know my ass from the head.
They are complete idiots, "sheepy," opportunistic people.

HAHA you can tell I'm very anti-social.

Last edited:

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
What!? Really?

The stuff I would say to my boss, past and present, would be grounds for termination. The only bosses I ever respected where the millionaires ones. At least, they can say there are BOSSES. The brick and mortal, run of the mill types, man, don't even get me started. Pretentious low-pay, 2-dollar education bastards! There are some real class act bosses out there, but its unrealistic to expect that. Most of them are "bosses" because they got LUCKY, right place, right time, right appearance, ---- in this society, look like a boss, get a job as a boss - but work ethics and qualifications severely lacking....

It's all about trust. Most of the low-level bosses manage to earn the trust and be liked by the real bosses, by sucking up. Other than that, I seen them as lazy people who sit on their ass all day while the real workers do the actual work and get paid way less. Now of course, this is how things should work ....The BIG BOSS can't always do everything, they have to hire the right idiot to work for them for a lot less ....

Bosses are idiots. Common-sense. I have to dumb down every job outside the medical field because of this fact. I had to lie on my resume, omit stuff out, etc....

I had to learn how to act stupid in the workforce if I want a paycheck, like I don't know my ass from the head.

I happen to be a low level boss ruling over 10 people muahahahaha.

Marvelous

Commoner
What!? Really?

oh lord --- I'm speechless.:oops:

Marvelous

Commoner
Never heard of such thing as a National Boss Day.:oops:
If Happy is speechless; it's not existed.;)

Well, now that you know, you can expect something from your employee on National Boss day. If you didn't get anything, that mean, you are one of those boss that fit Happy description above.

Bluebird

Well, now that you know, you can expect something from your employee on National Boss day. If you didn't get anything, that mean, you are one of those boss that fit Happy description above.
If Bluebird fitted Happy's description, Bluebird'd like to ask you for the "do" as well. Lolz:p

I hate bosses. Believe it, my boss took me under his wing and I became the man I am today because of him. But I still hate bosses. They suck ballz. They push you until you die and pay you the minimal. Just enough for you to keep coming back each week! I like non-bosses.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Every enterprise requires a captain, so someone has to be the boss. So don't hate, happy. :D

They have all kinds of day. The other day, the radio announcer announced that it was National Scream Day. I'm like, what the--?

That's why I was speechless. That's like having a National Bully Day.
I have to agree with Hamster, every enterprise needs a head. I'm gonna be that head one day, I"m trying of being the boot or ass. If somebody gonna tell me what to do and decide my pay rate, they better be smarter than me. But that's not how it works, sometimes we just have to take that job cause we're poor and we need that weekly paycheck to feed, housed ourselves so we conform to things we don't internally approve of. In psychology, this is called dissident.

Last edited:

lovepink

Commoner
That's why I was speechless. That's like having a National Bully Day.
I have to agree with Hamster, every enterprise needs a head. I'm gonna be that head one day, I"m trying of being the boot or ass. If somebody gonna tell me what to do and decide my pay rate, they better be smarter than me. But that's not how it works, sometimes we just have to take that job cause we're poor and we need that weekly paycheck to feed, housed ourselves so we conform to things we don't internally approve of. In psychology, this is called dissident.

Lol, oh that's cute " national bully day. ''

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I usually has experience with nice boss in the past. I did buy them Starbucks before just for the heck of it when I come to work in the morning. I really don't mind having his holiday, I would personally want to give them something just for being nice to me. Of course, you guys have your own view on bosses so no hating over here.

Marvelous

Commoner
I usually has experience with nice boss in the past. I did buy them Starbucks before just for the heck of it when I come to work in the morning. I really don't mind having his holiday, I would personally want to give them something just for being nice to me. Of course, you guys have your own view on bosses so no hating over here.
I think Bos
I hate bosses. Believe it, my boss took me under his wing and I became the man I am today because of him. But I still hate bosses. They suck ballz. They push you until you die and pay you the minimal. Just enough for you to keep coming back each week! I like non-bosses.
Appreciate what your bosses have done for you doesn't mean that you have to lick their balls. All you need is a little Thank You note because they are the reason that you are still getting your weekly/bi-weekly pay-check.