Ojakgyo Brothers And Kim Tak Gu

spn_1109

Beggar
Hi. I'd like to request Kdramas Ojakgyo Brothers and King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu. I really love both these dramas. If anyone have them please do upload.

Ojakgyo Brothers

King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Ojakgyo Brothers, I believe is not dubbed in khmer yet... we will be glad to share if it is released in khmer version, SPN dear

spn_1109

Beggar

Oh, I was hoping someone would have a different version, not the CTN one. I saw that before and there were tons of parts/episodes missing from there. Kim Tak Gu has a total of 30 episodes, each is an hour long and this here is 28 parts and each part is about 50min. I watched the Eng subbed and I was going to try watching the Khmer-dubbed, but gave up on it because there were tons of stuff missing in that CTN dubbed version. I'll just stick to the Eng subbed rather than watching only bits and pieces of the drama in Khmer-dubbed.

Thanks.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Dear SPN,
about 99.99% of the K-drama are from Srok khmer ( dubbed by HD-RHM,CTN and PPCTV) now.
Based on what I heard SPPCI does not want to dub K-drama due to low profit though.

spn_1109

Beggar
Dear SPN,
about 99.99% of the K-drama are from Srok khmer ( dubbed by HD-RHM,CTN and PPCTV) now.
Based on what I heard SPPCI does not want to dub K-drama due to low profit though.

That's too bad. I like their dubbing better than those other ones.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
That's too bad. I like their dubbing better than those other ones.
I do agree with you, SPN:)
HD-RHM, their voice dub is the same as Two Doves. based on what i heard most Two doves dubbers went to Cambodia.