Level 3
Master
VIP
Can't wait to watch the clip at home. Damn YT disabling at work! :D

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I think they were the ones that were deported from here back to Cambodia. I just heard about them last week from my uncle in Europe that just got back from Cambodia. Basically those gangsters now are in Cambodia, they are barely speak khmer but yet they still act like a gangster and the local are pretty afraid of them. They put some crazy loud music and being bully around town. I think that those gangster shouldn't deported back to Cambodia but they should put them in a middle of island and just leave them there so that way they can be all the gangster all they want to each other until they get old. I got no sympathy for those people

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
the kid in the first video doesn't seem like he's gangster from the U.S. he can't cuzz properly. honestly, i don't see the appeal in that lifestyle.

as if cambodia doesnt have enough problems already, these kids contribute more.

There are still to this day, khmer gangsters roaming around with drugs, guns, and doing god knows what. Aren't they scared of doing time and then getting deported? I'm scared shitless and I'm not even a gangsta lol, I'm a freakin hard working guy that just wants to go to college and I'm scared shitless, these guys are hardcore gangsters with AKs and they don't get scared of deportation? Shit man...Not to mention death, or no future in life? It's mindboggling how someone can be into that kinda life and atmosphere.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
The first video, the boys look like a bunch of twinks. They must not be eating enough down there?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
2 questions. Are those kids ever look at themselves on the video. Because they really look like an idiot even they think that they are so cool. Two, where are the parents. How the parents let something like this happen. Are there any discipline at all while they grew up.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I was like lol on the first vdo lol..
I think they were the ones that were deported from here back to Cambodia. I just heard about them last week from my uncle in Europe that just got back from Cambodia. Basically those gangsters now are in Cambodia, they are barely speak khmer but yet they still act like a gangster and the local are pretty afraid of them. They put some crazy loud music and being bully around town. I think that those gangster shouldn't deported back to Cambodia but they should put them in a middle of island and just leave them there so that way they can be all the gangster all they want to each other until they get old. I got no sympathy for those people

I'm with you man. but, I don't mind those who actually changed for a better life once they're in srok Khmer.

smey

Commoner
VIP
Hey guys u know that kid name khmer kids he use to rap in khmer I heard he got deported and now he sell kids to other ppl in different country's and he also sell ppl intestines and I so agree gangster they need to put them in an island and just nuclear bomb them 1 time let them be gangsta in hell

Hey guys u know that kid name khmer kids he use to rap in khmer I heard he got deported and now he sell kids to other ppl in different country's and he also sell ppl intestines and I so agree gangster they need to put them in an island and just nuclear bomb them 1 time let them be gangsta in hell
What?

believe

Commoner
Wanderer

The Rascal guy who sings this song? If it is him, then how did you find out he's been doing human trafficking and selling human intestines? Just curious.

Are you sure? KhmerKid the rapper? nah..

Boss56

Commoner
Idk, if it is true, but the dude looks dorky as fuck. Plus, his music sound stupid as well. He should utilized his music passion in Cambodia and not do any more crimes.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hmm I feel bad for them. Most of those kids get neglected as child. Parent too busy, don't care, etc.

If raised well, they would have a better future. There are many parents who don't care about their kids. Most of those gangsters still have the mind set of a child so they don't think about consequences. Without the proper care, it's normal that they continued to make mistakes. Their role model are bad people.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Idk, if it is true, but the dude looks dorky as fuck. Plus, his music sound stupid as well. He should utilized his music passion in Cambodia and not do any more crimes.

haha