Places U Like To Visit...

kalyann

Commoner
this can b places u never been to b4 or wud love to visit one day...

I wud love to go to cambodia to see ankor wat. i wud to b able to look at the beautiful architecture nd feel it for myself. seen it on youtube alot but it's not the same. i also want to eat the fresh fruits over there. its looks so yummy everytime i watch the videos. i also know that if i go there, i wud come back home broke seeing all those poor kids there. that's my weakness unfortunately

the other place i wud love to see is china. i wanna walk the great wall!

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I want to visit Cambodia too. I saw one of the Khmer homeland DVD and people were bragging that the pineapples there are the sweetest so I want to try that and all the tropical fruits that cost an arm and a leg here. Any scenic place with good food, especially street food, and if it has modern conveniences like running toilet, that's even better. I have yet to visit different places within my home state.

kalyann

Commoner
I want to visit Cambodia too. I saw one of the Khmer homeland DVD and people were bragging that the pineapples there are the sweetest so I want to try that and all the tropical fruits that cost an arm and a leg here. Any scenic place with good food, especially street food, and if it has modern conveniences like running toilet, that's even better. I have yet to visit different places within my home state.
i couldn't agree more with tropical fruits nd eating in the street looking at the scenery. i think that wud b fun! i really do like that lifestyle! lol, we must b watching the same vids. on the video, i also saw that there r ppl just hanging at a hut chillen with their friends. seems fun to me. u know what else is fun too? going to catch fish nd grill on the stick.

i think most hotels have toilet now. that's what ppl told me.

only wish they wud built a burger king down there too ;)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Another place I'd like to visit is the north/south pole because I heard that you can see the spectacular green light over there. I think it's called aurora.

kalyann

Commoner
Another place I'd like to visit is the north/south pole because I heard that you can see the spectacular green light over there. I think it's called aurora.
wow hamster, i've knew that..gunna google it out. when i think of north pole , i think of polar bear nd santa lol

Ironfingers

Commoner
Mongolia, Egypt, New Zealand, Paris, China Tibet, Nepal, hummm so many many places, those are just what I can name at the top of my list.

Eyenada

Commoner
I've already visited Cambodia before, But I would like to visit again. Other than Cambodia, I would love to visit in order of interest: Korea, Japan, Taiwan, England, France, Italy, and then Maybe Thailand.

kalyann

Commoner
Ive been to Thailand a few time with my hubby. beaches r gorgeous. u shud check it out eyenda. japan is up in the air for me 2014...

this summer i am going to jamaica or peru..

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'd love to visit Angkorwat and Preah Vihear in person. Also Machu Picchu @ Peru, China and Japan just to name a few.

PS- Helicopter shot of Preah Vihear reminds me of a ancient place that would be in a RPG game.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
First place for me to visit would have to be Cambodia. My dad went back about 2-3 years ago and I missed out. :cry: