Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Ash

Admin
Admin
Am I missing something here?
Hello Theary, I just added in the blue version of the legendary banner. Let me know if you want to switch to that one too, or wait for more banner formats. :)

Edit*: I meant to start the banner conversation on the other thread, not here.

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hello Theary, I just added in the blue version of the legendary banner. Let me know if you want to switch to that one too, or wait for more banner formats. :)
Bong pross Ash,
Thank you so much for your kindness<3+<3
Paoun will wait for more :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Points for Arcade Winners have been updated. Trophy points to be announced at a later date.

Note*: Your current trophy points are incorrect. It will be constantly updated in the next few days.

Bong, I been posting the night away and my credit points doesn't move up. I look at my points before posting to confirm and the number stay the same.

Please check, thanks.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Bong, I been posting the night away and my credit points doesn't move up. I look at my points before posting to confirm and the number stay the same.

Please check, thanks.

10 points finally recorded, but many of the points didn't went through. Looks like a glitch or lag with the points system?

Ash

Admin
Admin
10 points finally recorded, but many of the points didn't went through. Looks like a glitch or lag with the points system?

Are you still experiencing this issue, Hunnie? Server lags during server peak time & glitch in the point system could be a high possibility.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Are you still experiencing this issue, Hunnie? Server lags during server peak time & glitch in the point system could be a high possibility.

I see, it's okay now bong.

I was wondering what points is for?

I see points on top and credit points below, what is the differences?

For example:

Credit Points
Dollar
$100.00

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I see, it's okay now bong.

I was wondering what points is for?

I see points on top and credit points below, what is the differences?

For example:

Credit Points
Dollar
$100.00
I believe the
is trophy point ?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I believe below which how trophy point work... please correct me if I am wrong

1. 20 points
    Posting Up a Storm

2. 10 point

Burning Bright
    You have made 80 Posts

3. 15 points

Finding Your Groove
    You have made 50 Posts.

4. 5 points

Made Your Mark
    You have made your first post.

5. 10 point
    I Got What You Like
    Congratulations, you have received 20 Likes!

6. 5 points

Your First Like
    Somebody out there liked one of your posts.

7. 400 point

Master Achievement
    Well done! You have earned a Treasure Box! Please report to the admin to claim your prize.

8. 200

Hero Achievement
    Amazing! You have reached over 1,000 Posts!

9. 200

Swordsman Achievement
    You have reached over 500 posts! Great job!

10. 100

Wanderer Achievement
    You have reached over 250 posts! Good Job!

11. 10

No Holding Back
    You have made 20 Posts.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Bong pross Ash
do we need to report to you if as stated below if we received Master Achievement?

Master Achievement
Well done! You have earned a Treasure Box! Please report to the admin to claim your prize.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It probably is, thanks theary.

Does trophy points has any perks with it bong?
I have to leave this to Bong pross Ash... since I am still learning as you:D

Ash

Admin
Admin
Points are for Trophies; unfortunately this is part of the forum core system and I can't rename it. Currently Trophies are not stable and I will be constantly changing it. It should be ready by the end of next week.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Bong pross Ash
do we need to report to you if as stated below if we received Master Achievement?

Master Achievement

This was a test, & great job catching it Theary! :) I plan to add treasure boxes to a couple of rare achievements. Normally, you report if you don't want to wait for my forum scan.

So yes, a perk possibility.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Points are for Trophies; unfortunately this is part of the forum core system and I can't rename it. Currently Trophies are not stable and I will be constantly changing it. It should be ready by the end of next week.
thanks so much for the info, bong pross

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I plan to add treasure boxes to a couple of rare achievements. Normally, you report if you don't want to wait for my forum scan. So yes, a perk possibility.
$_$$_$$_$$_$$_$

Ash

Admin
Admin
Please bear with me through the next few weeks. Drama Trailers will be top my priority this month, followed by the forum updates. I might not be around the forums as frequently but will still make my stop.

I will transfer all Drama Trailer points (including from 5 months ago) and all of Khmer Ave & Merlkon points later tonight.