Practicing How To Use Photoshop

The banner is awesome, but if you can't beat Admin styles, then never mind. :D
man i can't do it man - these guys are experts. I'll try though.

Hey, you have a voice for dubbing man, really. think about it, we should get into in the future....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I got the photoshop book. Let me learn it this weekend. I get back to you.

Try man, I really appreciate the help. I really hates learning unless I have too.
Just not my thing to sit for hours moving stuff around. :(

You need to crop her head out of the banner like Admin did with my current banner, it gives it the cool 3D looks, I like it.
I have too many uploading project to do, and data, and later contest, and I have to eat. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
man i can't do it man - these guys are experts. I'll try though.

Hey, you have a voice for dubbing man, really. think about it, we should get into in the future....

You need to broadcast your voice too man, I will practice talking on the headset first. Will get back to you on that. :) I can do crying dubbing, I'm good at that. :D:D

I need to look up an awesome webcam to do my game walkthrough. I don't want no cheap blurry webcam, nobody will want to view my videos. :D

You need to broadcast your voice too man, I will practice talking on the headset first. Will get back to you on that. :) I can do crying dubbing, I'm good at that. :D:D

I need to look up an awesome webcam to do my game walkthrough. I don't want no cheap blurry webcam, nobody will want to view my videos. :D
I will give me time.
I'm doing a thousands things at once man...

get a go pro dude, I aint playing ...

you'll thank me later..

You will get a professional quality production.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Last night i scan one of the very very old pic in the mid 1950ish which was in black/white and had scratch mark across the face and the whole pic had some type of dot in it. I guess the paper they used back in that day. So far i did an ok job on the first attempt. This was one I used

I will try this one after work.

Then is this

Last night i scan one of the very very old pic in the mid 1950ish which was in black/white and had scratch mark across the face and the whole pic had some type of dot in it. I guess the paper they used back in that day. So far i did an ok job on the first attempt. This was one I used
amazing work, goupon, I love it :D

I will try this one after work.

Then is this

amazing work, goupon, I'm loving what I see man...

Capture.PNG