Practicing How To Use Photoshop

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
HAHA now I"m so gonna bug you. Show me some of your work.

I lost interested in learning PS, just like many things during my college years. But I've been using it because knowing the core of PS is a must, if you want to get into web development, designs, etc. It will save you tons of money from hiring other people if you have the time.

I lost interested in learning PS, just like many things during my college years. But I've been using it because knowing the core of PS is a must, if you want to get into web development, designs, etc. It will save you tons of money from hiring other people if you have the time.
The version I have, can it be used to install on Mac or do I need to find theary a Mac version?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
The version I have, can it be used to install on Mac or do I need to find theary a Mac version?

You prob gonna need a Mac version. I don't think windows version of any software would work on any mac.

You prob gonna need a Mac version. I don't think windows version of any software would work on any mac.
I'm asked a ridiculously stupid question lolz. Don't smoke pot.
Freakin' brain is still sleeping lolz.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
YouTube is also a good source for learning. That's where I got my first background removed. At first it's kinda slow but once i get use to it, i'm like flashing light hehehe. I even try to do animation. but just know how to move from left to right hehehe repeatedly.

@Rei , throw us some guide on how to change clothes color. I'm using Photoshop CS6 v13.0.1

@theary I have Mac Photoshop CS6 but then mine need to do "sudo" command in terminal in order to fully activated.

I'm using the newest version, CC. Still stuck on blending edges.
Let's see if I could learn it....

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
YouTube is also a good source for learning. That's where I got my first background removed. At first it's kinda slow but once i get use to it, i'm like flashing light hehehe. I even try to do animation. but just know how to move from left to right hehehe repeatedly.

@Rei , throw us some guide on how to change clothes color. I'm using Photoshop CS6 v13.0.1

@theary I have Mac Photoshop CS6 but then mine need to do "sudo" command in terminal in order to fully activated.

I'm not that good with coloring, I tried coloring Happy but could never get the right skin tone and contrast.

happy2.jpg

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
i was in a rush, gotta download destiny in 30 mins but here's a hack job. it's supposed to be up higher and not sure if you look good with it lol.

happytat.jpg

Too low?

happytat2.jpg

rotated & distorted to fit near shoulder

some dude tat.jpg
Used this dude tat lol

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You guys can help create an awesome banner for me with Liu Yi Fei prefer pink background, but anything nice would do. I'll pay only if I take it though. :D

I haven't touch photoshop in ages, I got bored of it. I really hates to learn again, I get bored fast. :confused:

You guys can help create an awesome banner for me with Liu Yi Fei prefer pink background, but anything nice would do. I'll pay only if I take it though. :D

I haven't touch photoshop in ages, I got bored of it. I really hates to learn again, I get bored fast. :confused:
Look at you now :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
so excited :D same as me man lolz

get it now? lolz :D

and love the pic.....

The banner is awesome, but if you can't beat Admin styles, then never mind. :D

Thanks, I love the pic too, I love it when my face is pinkish. :)
Took it after I got back from Long Beach on Sunday. Demi part 2 isn't out yet.

I have to make an appointment to get my hair dye brown, I have lots of black growing out.
Maybe I need to cut my hair too, it's getting too long. It's up to my waist. The picture just shows part of it only.