Runtime: 45 minutes per episode
Genre: Drama

Qin XiangLian Link

Last edited:

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Can you go any smaller? One episode is almost a whole disc. No offend man but if u plan to share at least share with those who had a slow download speed. Another K-borss be-alike with a huge size per episode. lolz

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Ill try, the converter im using is like that, i used to use the same one as Rei, but for some reason it dont work anymore... It must hate me now or something.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
I finally got handbrake working now, i am able to make it smaller, so this going to push back a little

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thx for sharing

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
i just deleted the old big file and now replacing it with smaller one with same graphic.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
More video will be uploaded this week, i will upload this once a week due to busy in real life and this series is short

lovepink

Commoner
thanks for the upload. Is it possible for you to fix episode 6? i am having a hard time downloading the link. Or if you know of any other website where i can watch the episodes. that would be great too. thanks again.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
lovepink, i can reupload episode 6 again, but its up to mega server. There server is experience some troubleshoot, once they fix the bug, you will be able to download the episode.