Rambling Thoughts On The Fly

Youwngyee23

Commoner
Ever have completely absurd, random, ridiculous thoughts that completely make no sense or you found yourself wondering how the hell that thought got into this feeble brain of yours?? Here's your chance to write about it LOL.

rule of the thread: whatever random thought you have. PLEASE SHARE IT :)

Random Thought #1: Just sitting in my living room chillin and a random thought popped into my head. Thinking about a time when my co-workers and I were talking about some celebrity and how every model or girl he breaks up with have committed suicide. The celebrity is Mick Jagger. And I swear this is so random but as everyone was saying how unfortunate it is, my co-worker started laughing hysterically. What kind of a humour is that?? SO RANDOM! Why did she laugh?

If you want to comment go ahead...or if you want to add a random thought go ahead!

Youwngyee23

Commoner
"I am slowly going crazy 1-2-3-4-something..STOP!"

Why is it that when white people dunk doughnuts (old fashion plain) into coffee, it is in good taste but when I pull out a plain dim sum bun and dip it in coffee, it's gross?" Is it not the same thing??

"I am slowly going crazy 1-2-3-4-something..STOP!"

Why is it that when white people dunk doughnuts (old fashion plain) into coffee, it is in good taste but when I pull out a plain dim sum bun and dip it in coffee, it's gross?" Is it not the same thing??
lol....its not the same thing man.....a dim sum bun is probably not made from the same type of flour (rice flour) and donut is a pastry dough?

iampheng

Commoner
I went to hang out with friends from school today. I never go anywhere because I am not a hang out type of person. I was told later that they always appreciate when I go out with them and often complained behind my back when I didn't show up to stuff I was personally invited to attend.

I find this hilarious since I always thought they would not notice my absence. Also, guys have a very different sense of humor from girls, and I am definitely a girl with a girlish humor.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I have too many in my mind, and if I start to write them, it is going to turn into books whose knows how many pages

Youwngyee23

Commoner
lmao...."and I am definitely a girl with a girlish humor." than I must be a boy with boyish humor. I only have guy friends and one great gf who can stand my boyish ways. All my best buds are guys lol. So its ok if you have a girlish humor. With that said, boy you guys sure do spam and yes flappy bird is awesome but so damn annoying and hard...freak...T_T only got up to 20 my highest lol

Youwngyee23

Commoner
How addicting is that tea hunnie? you have to convince me a bit more with some more descriptive words, i might consider buying it lol. ^___^

iampheng

Commoner
If that's you in the picture - wouldn't you be a girl with boyish humor? Most of my friends are women.