Request For Drama Thread

KhmerBross

Commoner
Oh cool!!! big thank!
That ok for Steve Ma serie, i have watch probably all from him...I think another serie with Steve Ma i didn't finish is Legendary Swordsman aka State of Divinity aka Swordsman 2013. It's with Fann Wong

I'm really want to watch again The Great Conspiraty and The Valiant One first. I remember they have a excellent martial art. Be wuxia fans, i hope you can choose one of them first... for other serie, if you can add later it's will be great. :) For wuxia fans, they will love it, they have a few martial art, nice...
The Great Conspiraty seem to be a bit like one novel from Gu Long....

Search now a new list that i can request, I have few more but i don't remember well, i was probably between 6-10 year old when it's out....

EDIT:
Young Justice Bao 1993 Singapore again hehe wow this version, i still remember a bit so wanna request it ^^

They got this TV Drama post on youtube dubbed in khmer Young Justice Pao

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
The one i talk is a old version 1993 Singapore version Young Justice Bao. The one you give me a link, i have already and Rei also upload it ^^ I have the 3 parts from Young Justice Bao, but the one i really want to watch is the really old version 1993.
Do you know if you have the Legendary Swordsman 2000 the old version with Steve Ma and Fann Wong. I remember I HATE the hair from Steve Ma, but the whole story is ok. Another State of Divinity remake...;)

KhmerBross

Commoner
yes i got them all is it this one?..
young%20justice%20bao.gif

and there another version call Young Detective
young%20detective.jpg

and the one that i post for you.... I got all 3 version the 1994, the 2001, and the 2010

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
young%20justice%20bao.gif

yes it's really this one :)

but it's can wait, because i ask to much now LOL sorry..
anyway, The Great Conspiracy and the Valiant One are the ones i want to rewatch first. Thanks :)

KhmerBross

Commoner
dan!... you a dude and you watch that type off movie, shit!.... Thai soup-opera 4 real.... Something wrong here lol....

dan

Beggar
khmerbross, i'm a woman. not a dude/man. lol my full name is danielle but i like dan it's more short and simple. i don't think its wrong for a woman to want to watch lakorns and has a nickname of man.

KhmerBross

Commoner
khmerbross, i'm a woman. not a dude/man. lol my full name is danielle but i like dan it's more short and simple. i don't think its wrong for a woman to want to watch lakorns and has a nickname of man.

Shiit!... lol my bad hehe i'm sorry but you nickname sound like a dude, you got me on that lol.... Dan!?...And plus you don't have a profile pic before and no gender posted before, just the name Dan,!.... You can't blame me to think you ah dude!....You know....

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer

Excellent, that completely true, i did also use man nickname sometime, but normaly people can find my gender easily. ;)

hm, my dad did watch lakorn sometime and be totally into it more than my mom. :D
KhmerBross, well i was also though Dan was a guy until she talk with me in the chat. Just a feeling :p, my sixth sense :)

dan

Beggar
Shiit!... lol my bad hehe i'm sorry but you nickname sound like a dude, you got me on that lol.... Dan!?...And plus you don't have a profile pic before and no gender posted before, just the name Dan,!.... You can't blame me to think you ah dude!....You know....

it's fine. lol im new to this forum i just made one cause i wanted to keep in contact since khmeravenue members told us to help by making an account and do some bonus points & yea. & just trying to learn how to manuever on this website.

dan

Beggar
Excellent, that completely true, i did also use man nickname sometime, but normaly people can find my gender easily. ;)

hm, my dad did watch lakorn sometime and be totally into it more than my mom. :D
KhmerBross, well i was also though Dan was a guy until she talk with me in the chat. Just a feeling :p, my sixth sense :)

yeah i agree some men watch lakorns just for the sake of it . lakorn isnt bad or just woman lol its for everyone to enjoy :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thank you so much Dan dear for following us here:)
and Thank you so much for all your support dear ;)<3+<3

KhmerBross

Commoner
lakorn is all right, some off them that not Thai soup-opera, but if a man watch Thai soup-opera then there something wrong with him lol.... I got nothing against lakorn, just got something against Thai soup-opera and i speech for all the men out there if y'all watch Thai soup-opera then you R a FFFFFFFFFFFF!..... lol

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
hm, i did have something against lakorn before because thailand and cambodia preah vihear, anyway, i don't want to talk about that here:)
did someone have this? i have the whole serie in chinese HD but not in khmer ...hehe
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTU1MjgyMDg=.html

and BIG request from daddy :)
did someone know the serie about Preah Neang Sheng Ping passed in Bayon TV right now? new version....

dan

Beggar
Thank you so much Dan dear for following us here:)
and Thank you so much for all your support dear ;)<3+<3

your very welcome.! i really appreciate your hard work on khmeravenue so i saw somewhere about the bonus point and i wanted to help and hope you guys would keep uploading old mayura lakorns. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It means so much to us ,Uploaders, by knowing viewers acknowleged us :) Dan dear

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Dan dear,
so sorry that i do not have it:(

Ash

Admin
Admin
This thread is now moved to the Video Requests forum. Let me know if we need to lock and threads, the ones that were requested and then completed.