Super Moderator
VIP
rollinglove.jpg

rollinglove.jpg
Rolling Love (Go! Fried Rice)

Titles:
Fan Gun Ba! Dan Chao Fan, Go! Fired Rice, Rolling Love, 翻滾吧!蛋炒飯
Description:
Leng Lie comes from a well-off family and is a Cordon Bleu trained chef who is widely acclaimed for his nearly perfect cuisine. He is admired Internationally by women and chefs as a representative of the highest standards. Though in Leng Lie's heart there is a regret from a Valentines Day two years in the past, as singer/songwriter Guan Xiao Shu suddenly hit the big time. Xiao Shu and Leng Lie grew up together as close friends until one day, Valentine's Day, Leng Lie decided to confess his feelings. Unfortunately, an unexpected accident took place that day. Xiao Shu was victim of a car accident which stole her eyesight. Feeling responsible, Leng Lie decided to take care of Xiao Shu's future, but not wanting a love based on remorse, Xiao Shu rejected him...

Cast
Actor
Jiro Wang (汪東城) Mi Qi Lin/Michelin (米麒麟)
Danson Tang (唐禹哲) Leng Lie (冷冽)
Genie Zhuo (卓文萱) Guan Xiao Shu (關小舒)
Xiao Xun (小薰) Wa Sa Mi or Wasabi (哇莎米) manageress of "Egg Fried Rice"
Ken (黃萬伯) Cai San Cheng (蔡山城) Mi Qi Lin's friend

Click here to watch at KhmerAvenue.com

KhmerBross

Commoner
lol i post this TV series once in the old KhmerAccess web site.... It good to see it came back, and it save me time to reposed again....lol

Euna

Commoner
lol i post this TV series once in the old KhmerAccess web site.... It good to see it came back, and it save me time to reposed again....lol

lol Khmer Boss i didn't know u post this drama before, i try to find it along time ago lol

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
you are welcome bong Mist