Sci-fi Tiv Shows

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I like to them all! If a game is good I will stick to it till I get bored. I usually play with friends online. I've gotten to the point where it feels weird to play a console game by myself. I miss the interactions that you get from online games.

As for shows, if its a good show, I will watch it. I usually give shows that look interesting a try. A lot of the time, the shows end up good. If i start losing interest in a show I will stop watching it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hmm, I guess I enjoy watching a good show over playing games. :D
I think gaming takes more time and effort over watching a movie/show. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yes it does, but you get a good feeling once you beat the game.

Beating the games suck for me because I'll wake up the next day not repeating my causal routine with the games since I'm done with it. Bidding farewell and changing my routine kind of suck. :confused:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yea only thing you can do :(. Its better to wait and have a good working finished product than to get one that has a lot of bugs and doesn't work as it was intended to.

I'm glad I'm not so addicted since all the new games are priced so expensive when they first come out. $_$
I like to get it at a more reasonable price now, so I have to wait more patiently. :D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I like to try out my games before I try them, unless I know for sure that I will like them.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Now days they focus more on the graphics then anything else. I miss the old school RPG lie Breath of Fire and secret of mana.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Now days they focus more on the graphics then anything else. I miss the old school RPG lie Breath of Fire and secret of mana.

I used to play the old school Zelda, the character was so small and it was raining in the beginning of the stage. I don't think I ever pass the game. :D