Series With The Worst Ending

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm a sucker for the actor and actress. I watch the series even though I knew the ending is going to be a disappointment. :)

Eyenada

Commoner
The Korean drama, The Slingshot. Also, Baker King, Kim Tak Goo. I just wasn't happy with the way they both ended.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Lan Ling Wang 2013

22.png

dlorloves

Commoner
Wanderer
i hate the series that leave off with a cliff hanger! u think they would make a sequel but they never did! for example armed reaction 4 (tvb series)!!!!

Nanoneo

Beggar
Hi all,
I watched many series too, and sometime I feel like bad/sad ending make me remember of the story better that good ending, this is what we called Drama lol

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I have to agree, 3 kingdoms had a pretty bad ending.

Hitori_no

Beggar
I don't watch much Korean movie because they're mostly sad storyline. My sister always look for the comedy one. :D

Same as me! I don't watch much Korean dramas. But my sis is a major fan!

You might want to try My Love from the Star though. I don't normally watch romance drama. I watched it out of curiosity and that one was unexpectedly good for me. and no it wasn't because of Kim Soo-Hyun. I like Jun Ji-Hyun though. She's a great actress!

Boss56

Commoner
Swordsman 2013, good movie all the way towards the last chapters. They messed up by giving life to the good girl, who was boring. I prefer the evil chick to end up with the dude. She showed more passion, not boring like the female protagonist.