Series With The Worst Ending

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
What are some series with the worst endings? I can think of many lol but the worst one I've seen this year was Three Kingdoms RPG. One of the lamest ending.

Unacceptable ending! :rage::banghead:

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
hm, good question
First at all for kdrama, I have few series that I HATE the ending so much then I even make a petition for MBC channel korean.
My dear ''Coffee House'' http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Coffee_House I was so in LOVE with the serie and was so hope my shipping couple end together. AT THE END, i remember wanna kill the Producer, make a petition for alternative ending. It's was SO HOT in MBC forum, dramabeans, viki discussion and fightinng. Anyway, this serie is hiding somewhere, don't want to see anymore :mad::mad: Park Si Yeon, can't help but i never like her from ''My Girl'' to ''Coffee House'' sigh...

Triple kdrama http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Triple
I don't even remember the story, I just remember I did like a lot until the ending :mad::mad: Anyway =.=

Style http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Style
Again why why why the ending was so lame and my shipping couple was out :mad::mad:

Warrior Baek Dong Soo http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Warrior_Baek_Dong_Soo
wait, this serie I just love a lot!! the only hate thing is my dear Yeo Woon :cry: bromance break up :D
And another things, the nun!! i hate her, so i was a bit deceive from the ending ...again my shipping couple against

Fashion King http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Fashion_King
ONE WORD :speechless:

I am the legend http://wiki.d-addicts.com/I_Am_Legend
hm....do this have a really ending? too fast =.=;

too much ...i need to make a long extremely list then o.o

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
A series with the worst ending to me is

• Title: 神话 / Shen Hua
  • English title: The Myth
  • Genre: Adventure, martial arts, romance, historical
  • Episodes: 50

themyth2010-1.jpg

I would write down my complains about the ending on how I hated it but I don't want to spoil the ending for anybody that hasn't watch it yet.
Unless someone wants to talk about it, I guess we can converse about it.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I agree with Three Kingdoms RPG and the Myth. I felt The Myth was the worst series but then I'm a fan of Hu Ge. What even worst is the Three Kingdom RPG, so ignoring of Kenneth Ma.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I agree with Three Kingdoms RPG and the Myth. I felt The Myth was the worst series but then I'm a fan of Hu Ge. What even worst is the Three Kingdom RPG, so ignoring of Kenneth Ma.

What happen in the ending for The Three Kingdoms RPG is stupid.
Not a satisfying closure for the viewers. Blah.. I was rooting for something more happy. :)

01.png

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
These are some, there are tons more I can't think of at the moment...

Destined To Rebel 1986 (the entire cast is killed off, and so is the Sit family so sad...)
The Last Conquest 1994 (although this is true to history too but it was dumb to me she could of played dead instead, also the whole cast pretty much died here too)
The Other Side of the Horizon 1983 (getting killed so easily because of disillusion, so dumb)
The Sword Stained With Royal Blood 1985 (in the novel they have a happy ending together, why change it here I wonder?)
The Return of Luk Siu Fung 1986 (didn't get together with Jing Jing, Beef Soup probably died such a tragic character too, Xue Bing is most likely also dead).
Twilight of a Nation 1988 (everyone is dead, there is no Nation the Qing forces have took over sad but true to history)
The Sword of Conquest 1991 (okay so Kathy learns some powerful martial arts at the last 15 minutes of the film to kill the bad guy but it also kills her in the process, throughout the whole film she doesn't even know martial arts, can she really master this skill in 15 minutes?)
Kwoong Loong 1988 (other than Sek Sau, everyone here dies, also I know Rebecca was an assassion but getting kicked to death is pretty vicious especially being a girl, I really don't think there are any leading character here either)

Dragon Strikes 1979 ATV (sad, dumb ending for such a long movie)
Breakout From Oppression 1986 ATV (sad, dumb ending where the good guys lose and there really is no ending)
The Conspiracy 1987 ATV (dumbest ending ever, the entire family is wiped out pretty much and the bad guys win)
Return of the Undercover Agents 1985 (why do all the girls have to die? There are so few of them to even start with.)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You remember a lot of the older series LianNiChang. I don't remember many of them now, it's just been so long. Hope someone can upload some of them, because I would like to watch them again. But then again, you did said it's a horrible ending, might not be a great idea to feel bad after watching it. So tempted though. :(

lovepink

Commoner
For me the worst series would be when the main characters die! i hate those kind of endings. Or when there is no meaning/pointless at the end. I would be so angry to watch a whole series only to find out at the end this happens.

lovepink

Commoner
I have a tons of list in my head. But some of the movies are really great but then the ending is just eh. But i dont want to say it or you wont watch it and some of them are really good. Now, i dont want to watch the myth or Three kingdoms RPG lol.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have a tons of list in my head. But some of the movies are really great but then the ending is just eh. But i dont want to say it or you wont watch it and some of them are really good. Now, i dont want to watch the myth or Three kingdoms RPG lol.

:) To be honest, Three Kingdom RPG really suck for romance. There's not much romance between them in the series. I just overlook it because it's Tavia and Kenneth pairing. Come on, fan over here. :D

lovepink

Commoner
Oh well i dont really care that much for romance in series. So long as the series has a good storyline then it is worth watching. Plus the acting and actors are all essential too

lovepink

Commoner
I watched the chinese series King Maker and that wasnt focused on romance. But it was a really well done movie. Definitely a good series.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Oh well i dont really care that much for romance in series. So long as the series has a good storyline then it is worth watching. Plus the acting and actors are all essential too

There's so many great movies to watch but sometimes I don't seem to find the time to watch them all. I based my preferences on the actress and actor, pretty much. If I don't enjoy watching the lead star, I probably pass on it. When I get bored or really need to sit and watch a Chinese series, then I would go down the list of series that I can bear watching. Sometimes I can be picky which isn't good compare to you. :D