Service At Asian Restaurants

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't tip if they slam the dishes and food on the table. It never bug me if the food takes long because it's probably the chef false. Tips are for good service so I don't see it rude to not tip if the waitress/waiter is being a brat to the customer. I let the manager or owner know if there is a problem with the worker because customer shouldn't have to deal with it. It helps the place to improve or we just won't be returning back.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
There was only one time I didn't tip, and that was at Friendly's. They gave me an overcooked meatloaf and took over 20 minutes to bring my gravy. But I was nice enough to pay for my meal lol.

kalyann

Commoner
i don't like eating out either only bcuz i don't know where their hands have been lolz...nd for sum reason most asian restaurant over her like hiring hot girls, nd most of them can b really snobby nd not to mention cant take right order? but sometimes, i do feel bad for the waitress bcuz for sum reason elderly khmer people here dont believe in tipping them. mayb $2 at most :(

Althea

Commoner
There's a reason why chinese cuisine is not considered luxury eating - chinese restaurants would never be able to charge the same $100 per person that most french or italian resturants charge because they just don't have the same standards...