Sexy Khmer Girls On The Internet....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
so you noticed...I don't have a type anymore. Before I use to only date Korean girls. Then a friend of mine pointed it out to me that there are many different types of woman out there and that I shouldn't limit myself to just one type. I want to try them all!

Haha. Sounds interesting. I'm not as open as you though, maybe because I'm a girl so maybe that makes me more picky.
I still likes a guy that is taller than me, short guy will never be on my list.

Haha. Sounds interesting. I'm not as open as you though, maybe because I'm a girl so maybe that makes me more picky.
I still likes a guy that is taller than me, short guy will never be on my list.
That's understandable. You want to look up to your man not down lol...I dated a girl that was taller than me for 6 years. After we broke up, she told me how much she hated it regardless of how much she loved me.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
That's understandable. You want to look up to your man not down lol...I dated a girl that was taller than me for 6 years. After we broke up, she told me how much she hated it regardless of how much she loved me.

Every long relationship is bummer. A waste of precious time so I try to not start if there is already a problem in the first place.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
530248_395138973874750_970824173_n.jpg

decent enough, from facebook ...hope they don't mind I put here...

I think i knew the one on the left. If she's from Philly then i knew her back in HS.