Complete Silver Tycoon (1993)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
311724113206242038_e8a0f3c7_c (2).jpg

Synopsis

Duen Siu Cheung (Felix Wong) was a very successful and rich businessman who always wanted to extend his family business in the film industry, and Bak Ling (Margie Tsang) was just an average girl who had a crush on him. During a trip to China, Siu Cheung was deceived by his friend Sung Hok Lai (Fong Gong), who took all his money and even stole his fiance Leung Sik Mui (Erica Choi). Siu Cheung came back to Hong Kong vowing to make even with Hok Lai's family despite the fact that he was very close to Hok Lai's second son, Sung Si Yuen (Jackie Lui). His plan was successful with the help of a new friend, Ngan Yue Yuk (Christine Ng). Everything was going well for Siu Cheung, until all of his evil doings slowly came into light...

229248abu3e9v4w9 (1).gif

click here to watch at KhmerAve.com

229248abu3e9v4w9 (1).gif

Last edited:

Bluebird

Oh, yeah!!!, thanks for the resurrection of Felix Wong TVB oldies series.
utterly appreciated that you spent your precious times away from your family to upload this series.
You've brought so much joys, excitements & thrills to all of the viewers.
Profoundly thank you for all of your hard & diligent works.
As always, thank you so very much for what you have done for the viewers, Theary.
:cool:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Just wanted to give everyone an update: my dvd missing disc #2... I re-order it and I should be able to get a new one very soon...
Thank you so much for your patience!!!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Oh, yeah!!!, thanks for the resurrection of Felix Wong TVB oldies series.
utterly appreciated that you spent your precious times away from your family to upload this series.
You've brought so much joys, excitements & thrills to all of the viewers.
Profoundly thank you for all of your hard & diligent works.
As always, thank you so very much for what you have done for the viewers, Theary.
:cool:
Thank you so much for all your Support, Blue bird dear

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Oh My Childhood favorite serie :) Glad to watch again
yes, it is one of my childhood favorite as well ... and thanks so much for all your support dear<3+<3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I will post the streaming tomorrow or Monday... Since I just received all my missing DVD

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
one of my childhood favorite as well ..hope u upload on download link soon :)
I will try to post the dl, but it might be a bit longer.... hope you can wait

Aseilym

Commoner
thank alot Theary .. it is great and all my favourite star ..... Koh wah and Felix Fok .... really good one this one ... please can you porvide the Mega download link...I would like to keep this one for my dad.... :D ...

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thank alot Theary .. it is great and all my favourite star ..... Koh wah and Felix Fok .... really good one this one ... please can you porvide the Mega download link...I would like to keep this one for my dad.... :D ...
I will try to post DL soon :sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
yes it is the same
... still error,, it has but can't view seem to be that video already run out ..but no view... ..
Thank you so much for having patience with me;)

is it the only episode that you are having issue with? I will try to fix it ASAP

Aseilym

Commoner
Thank you so much for having patience with me;)

is it the only episode that you are having issue with? I will try to fix it ASAP
I either should thank you ,,, for upload this my dad favourite movie while I was young I could not understand why he like it so much
.....Now I realise this one is great...

Thank again to you... :D