ឣានុភាពឣទិ េទព

it has something to do with power and gods

a nou pheap a di tep

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The order of this series is not in order from the disc in the files when I rip it.
part 2 isn't actually part 2 when it's converted. part 6 was the continued to part 1.
The ordering is all messed up. I have to watched the beginning and ending of every clip to put the orders together after it's converted. Some part is hard to tell if I don't want what's going on in the series. Hopefully it won't be much of a delay in getting this series out.

Is this the case with the new release with SPP, Rei?

Last edited:
Spp is a company run by old khmer folks. They should hire a Chinese to do the technical processing.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This series is similar to Chinese Paladin. It involves a good amount of fighting scene from what I can see so far.
I'm not sure if I should make the graphic better or decrease to save space.

A 30 min file at 200 mb or at 400 mb for better fighting scene?
200 mb for fighting scene is okay but at 400 mb per file, the fighting scene is better.

This series is 48 episode so does the viewer prefer having a download link having each file at 400 mb?
48 episode at 400 mb each, it will takes up some space at 48 episodes.

I keep checking the video and I just decided to go with the 400 mb each file. So the download files will also be about 400 mb each. I wanted to put a better viewing experience for Khmer Ave, but that will increase larger size files for downloaders.

Last edited:
High quality videos gives me the best viewing experience. Besides, a huge percentage of viewers don't actually watch uploads from beginning to end. I think its safe to upload an handful of episodes periodically. No one is going blow a tantrum if you decide not to upload an entire series in one day.

If you have khmer font on your computer you can read the title here:
ឣានុភាពឣទិ េទព

it has something to do with power and gods

a nou pheap a di tep
wow u get that rite ! it mean ( the power of god )
by the way when this movies come out I wanna watch it !

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
wow u get that rite ! it mean ( the power of god )
by the way when this movies come out I wanna watch it !

Hi BrosKhmerUSA, I just picked up this series yesterday. It is in working progress right now.
There's no set date when it will be completed, but I am working on it. I will put some episode as it gets uploaded to the streaming site.

I will try not to take long. :)

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I used the disc chapter menu to fix the ordering of the files. Just completed with re-ordering on the first disc (1-26)
Those files are being uploaded to the streaming site. I am uploading 5 files at a time for better result (less chance of failing). So pretty much waiting on the uploading process to be done before posting all of disc 1 onto Khmer Avenue.

I am converting the files for disc 2 right now (27-48).

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Sweet, something new for the community! My mom will like this series.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The download link for disc 1 (1-26) is completed for now. :)

Episode 1-26 has been posted onto Khmer Avenue.

I already finished converting disc 2 (27-48) , they just needed to be uploaded to the streaming site, which will take some times since each file is a little big.

Last edited: