Streaming Or Download?

Do you prefer streaming or Downlaod?

• Total voters

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
What is your preference? Streaming is fast and you can watch without download (you dw in your temporary file) but you lost video quality.

Download is better quality and you can keep it but the file is really big (depend) and is take a time to dw it if you have slow connection or limit.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Maybe we should add a poll? I would like to know the result too. I think streaming has the edge due to the recent popularity of tablets and i-devices. Statistic I have from Khmer Avenue shows a large tablet userbase.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
:confused: hm, i can't find the poll function in the reply
Can you make one poll? :)

Ash

Admin
Admin
I believe poll option is only possible when creating a new topic or thread. If you don't mind, I can edit this this thread to include the poll or you can create a new thread. :)

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
I believe poll option is only possible when creating a new topic or thread. If you don't mind, I can edit this this thread to include the poll or you can create a new thread. :)

I don't mind ^^, i though you know already you can edit it when i post the last reply. Just make a poll in my first post, because we can see if people like more streaming or download. It's will help. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
As much as I upload my videos for streaming, I prefer downloading for the high quality

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
I prefer also to download a good quality than streaming. For download, why not download in HQ than to download into your cache file. Same download hm..different quality and a bit larger file...hehe....

MonyK

Commoner
I also prefer downloaded to streaming. It's more clear than streaming. I think my 1.5 gig file becomes only about a gig when uploaded to a streaming site.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I set most of my files quite small, while trying to retain some quality for streaming. Not much of a choice though since most of the streaming sites limit your storage space. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I set most of my files quite small, while trying to retain some quality for streaming. Not much of a choice though since most of the streaming sites limit your storage space. :D
I set my small too...By trying not exceed 350 MB per episode same as Rei `s statement
Sometimes I combine a couple episodes together, but trying to keep 700-800 MB range

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Rei you do a great job uploading your movie. The quality is great for it's size.
I love watching movie but the only series I watched so far on this site would be your Love Amongst War.
Can't speak for another contributor since I haven't find the time to watch other series here yet, but will be looking forward to watching other series on my free time. :)

Big thanks to all the contributors here for keeping the site alive for us Khmer viewers.

thumbnails_White_daisies_and_waxflowers-thank_you_flowers.jpg

lovepink

Commoner
It actually depends for me. If i really like the series in which i mean i can watch it over and over again then i prefer to download it and keep it. But if i watched the series and thought it was so so and the probability of me watching it again is little then streaming is better.