Summer Vacation

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
No not really. I am not. Hate holiday and shopping. Sorry Hunnie. I know you like holiday shopping. I like to shoppe but not shopping for holiday.

It's no problem ms red. You have many people to shop for and it can be frustrating to do holiday shopping during the holiday with many other people crowding the store. I plan to do all my holiday shopping early because the sale is cheaper then near Christmas time.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I hate shopping when I am broke.

I'm always broke, I keep buying stuff. On a regular I always buy clothes cause they keep putting new outfit on the rack every two weeks. It's so tempting. I just pick up 5 clothes today from the mall.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I'm always broke, I keep buying stuff. On a regular I always buy clothes cause they keep putting new outfit on the rack every two weeks. It's so tempting. I just pick up 5 clothes today from the mall.

I just hope you didn't torture your boyfriend by spending a gazillion hours at Forever 21 while he waited for you.:p

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I just hope you didn't torture your boyfriend by spending a gazillion hours at Forever 21 while he waited for you.:p
My sisters and mom like to ask me to go shopping with them not because they like my company but because they need someone to hold their stuff for them. And yes, the amount of time they spend at the mall, goodness gracious!

I get dizzy when I shop at the mall for too long. Then I start acting up til we leave the damn place. There's just too many crazy woman trying to find sexy clothes to fit into, especially during a big sale.

Clothes does not make you look sexy if you aint sexy to begin with, ladies. Goodness!
Same goes for air jordans - guys a pair of Nike wont make you jump any higher, you're better off wearing stilettos.

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
It's no problem ms red. You have many people to shop for and it can be frustrating to do holiday shopping during the holiday with many other people crowding the store. I plan to do all my holiday shopping early because the sale is cheaper then near Christmas time.
I used to do my holiday shopping way back in May. Like when Mother's Day started and by august I was done because I caught the sales here and there. But it was 15 years ago. Until I realize that no matter what my crazy out laws didn't appreciate my gifts so I just stop.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I used to do my holiday shopping way back in May. Like when Mother's Day started and by august I was done because I caught the sales here and there. But it was 15 years ago. Until I realize that no matter what my crazy out laws didn't appreciate my gifts so I just stop.

Most of my holiday shopping is for me and my nephews. I live with one sister so she's very easy to worry about. Kids love it even if you just give them cash for the holiday. Most of my money actually goes to myself, I don't have many people to worry about like others with big family. I don't have any issue with my boyfriend's family but I don't want to exchange gifts with them. One big reason is they don't know what I like, they buy me things they like and figured I would like it. I don't want to hassle his mom in wasting money on me because I don't wear the clothes she buys me. So the holiday, I kind of make it clear for her not to get me anything, or at least it's not the time for that kind of relationship yet. We just go out and she always insist to pay for dine out. She's okay with it being that way.