Summer Vacation

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yeah, summer is coming to an end and I still haven't gone to Disneyland/Universal Studios yet.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yeah, summer is coming to an end and I still haven't gone to Disneyland/Universal Studios yet.

Im still missing Lego Land. I'm going to Knotts Berry Farm later today since it's already pass midnight. :D
It wasn't on my list to go but I'm going with the whole family. It's a cheaper place for all the little dumplings to go too. I'm not even prepared for it since I'm not even in bed yet. My sister told me that she thinks the ride is better than Disneyland. I haven't been to Knotts yet, only Disneyland and Six Flags. So we'll see. :)

Will definitely go on all the water ride. :sneaky:

2004_16_008_KnottsBerryFarm_TimberMountainLogRide.jpg

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hunnie, let me know how you like Knott's. I like both, Disneyland and Knott's but the latter is definitely more affordable.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, let me know how you like Knott's. I like both, Disneyland and Knott's but the latter is definitely more affordable.

You can definitely have fun at both theme parks with the right company going with you.
I still likes Disneyland over Knotts though, and is willing to pay for the annual pass for Disneyland.
The long line at Disneyland is more horrible now though, everyday has long line, but definitely, DO NOT
go to Disneyland on the weekend. You won't enjoy waiting longer to ride. Even the slow rides has a long line.

Weekday is still packed with people, especially with the annual pass visitors, but just remember to never try attempting going to Disneyland on the weekend. Don't say I didn't warn you. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Well, did you have a good time at the Knotts?.
Did you ride the roller coaster, Hunnie?.(y)

I ride both the water ride there. I like the Timber Mountain Log Ride over the Bigfoot Rapids. I didn't have enough time to ride all the rides. The line is not bad but still long enough since it's a Saturday. One visit to any theme park is never enough to enjoy everything, you'll need to go there more then once. It's definitely cheaper to get the annual pass for Knotts compare to Disneyland, but I think I still prefer buying the Disneyland annul pass again. Even with the increased price. It is the most happiest place on Earth, come on now. :D

I went to Knotts with my boyfriend and his people plus my family. We had a blast. It's always better to go to the theme park on the weekday if you don't want to deal with a longer line.

Bluebird

Good to hear that you have a blast with your beau and family.
The most important thing is that you are a happy camper again, Hunnie.:cool:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Good to hear that you have a blast with your beau and family.
The most important thing is that you are a happy camper again, Hunnie.:cool:

Best time for me is during the summer and Christmas break. I get to enjoy a stress free life with the people I love. All the responsibilities are set aside. :)

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
haha, both h&h are already thinking about an r&r at disneyland.

islasfoods, have you yet gone to machu pikchu? got pics? online images show that this place is beautiful.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I just think this summer gone by so fast. The most depressing is when you walk into any stores you start to see Christmas stuffs. I am just not ready for Christmas yet. I am going to enjoy my last chance of summer vacation next week, Labor Day weekend. Does anyone has any plans to somewhere. I am heading to the beach for the last time.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
Summer coming to the end. Now my favorite season is coming in. Autum-Autum is the season when leaves changes color and everything look right.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I just think this summer gone by so fast. The most depressing is when you walk into any stores you start to see Christmas stuffs. I am just not ready for Christmas yet. I am going to enjoy my last chance of summer vacation next week, Labor Day weekend. Does anyone has any plans to somewhere. I am heading to the beach for the last time.
I hate X-mas shopping especially I had a big family. And I am going to start on Oct to get my xmas gift started

I hate X-mas shopping especially I had a big family. And I am going to start on Oct to get my xmas gift started
I can't wait for black friday....

gonna get something go pro related.....

I have a small family: me, gf, and dog (but she thinks she's human).

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
looks like everyone is ready for holiday shopping already. :)
No not really. I am not. Hate holiday and shopping. Sorry Hunnie. I know you like holiday shopping. I like to shoppe but not shopping for holiday.