:cool: Khmer Title: Kom Dav Snaeh :cool:
  • English title: Summer's Desire
  • Genre: Romance
  • Episodes: 14 (FTV) / 25 (HunanTV)
  • Broadcast network: FTV / HunanTV
  • Broadcast period:
    FTV: 2010-May-30 to 2010-Aug-29
    HunanTV: 2010-Aug-31 - 2010-Sep-16
***********************************************************************************************************************************
Synopsis

Xia Mo and Luo Xi were both orphans adopted by the same family. Their closeness made Ou Chen, Xia Mo's rich boyfriend, increasingly jealous. He forced their separation by sending Luo Xi to study abroad. However, his overbearing behavior only pushed Xia Mo to breakup with him. Heartbroken, he got into a car accident and lost his memory. Five years later, Luo Xi returns as a super star. He reunites with Xia Mo and helps her succeed in the show biz. Just when their relationship seems rosy, it begins to crumple as Ou Chen regains his memory and does everything he can to get Xia Mo back.

Cast

Click here to watch at KHMERAVENUE.COM
Download links are now available...... enjoy <3+<3
Part 1-10
Part 11-20
Part 21-30end

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Thanks Theary, I never get to watch this maybe I'll check it out since I like all the main actors. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hi,

will you be posting the episodes for download?

Dear LovePink;)

Download links are available:D

If you like the Series...DO NOT FORGET to give a Bonus Point ;)
Thank you so much in advnace , Dear

lovepink

Commoner
hi thank you theary. i have left u a bonus point. Is it possible for you check download links 21-30end? it doesnt seem to be working on my end. thanks

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hi thank you theary. i have left u a bonus point. Is it possible for you check download links 21-30end? it doesnt seem to be working on my end. thanks

All fixed now... LovePink ;)
and Thanks for the Bonus Point

awesome

Commoner
"We must value life and treasure each breath we take. We must value each person and how he or she touches our lives everyday." thank you