Tablet !!!!!!

thea

Beggar
just wonder .. there heap new tablet out atm ! any of u buy new one ? ipad air or samsung tablet ? or suface from microsoft ? ... for me, m going to buy from nokia. they come out the end this month . pretty cool... !!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I got the ipad air on the first of November when it came out. Got it at BestBuy. I got it because its Apple, pretty much to play their exclusive app that other tablet won't have. :D

I got the white one.

maxresdefault.jpg

thea

Beggar
hmmm sound nice ... i want the air too.. it light and fast.. but overall it the same the the old gen isnt it ? not much change...!!
I got the ipad air on the first of November when it came out. Got it at BestBuy. I got it because its Apple, pretty much to play their exclusive app that other tablet won't have. :D

I got the white one.

View attachment 458

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The screen clarity, sound performance, it is faster, and very easy to use. The App store blows away the Android and Windows version! The applications are great and the iPad has good multi tasking features. The keyboard is great, it's thin, it's light, has no lag.The long battery life is excellent.

What I don't like, the material quality! Apple is doing the same thing to the iPad that they did to the iPhone. The back is now a cheap plastic and the screen is noticeably made of a thinner material making it feel week and easy to break. I am all for a lighter tablet, but not when that means sacrificing quality. There are a lot of good apps to download but not very much space to put them on so an external hard drive is needed unless you want to pay more for 64gb.

lovepink

Commoner
I just bought the microsoft surface 2. It is pretty good if you need it for school stuff. It has the basic essential features like word, powerpoint, outlook, excel. Basically it is like a portable pc.

lovepink

Commoner
I bought the microsoft surface rt 32GB for $350 because it just wasnt working that well. You can try that it is still n sale maybe it was just my luck. All the windows features. Plus they sell this keyboard case online for $20 on ebay. You dont need to buy the touch or type cover case those are between $120-130 i wouldnt recommend it. And it is convenient for school. There is also this type of hacking thing for apps you can only do with mircosoft surface rt that you cannot do with the new surface 2. You buy a micro sd card and instead of storing your apps onto the tablet you store onto the micro sd card - saves so much room.

thea

Beggar
The screen clarity, sound performance, it is faster, and very easy to use. The App store blows away the Android and Windows version! The applications are great and the iPad has good multi tasking features. The keyboard is great, it's thin, it's light, has no lag.The long battery life is excellent.

What I don't like, the material quality! Apple is doing the same thing to the iPad that they did to the iPhone. The back is now a cheap plastic and the screen is noticeably made i of a thinner material making it feel week and easy to break. I am all for a lighter tablet, but not when that means sacrificing quality. There are a lot of good apps to download but not very much space to put them on so an external hard drive is needed unless you want to pay more for 64gb.
i get what u mean .../ one thing that apple have upper hand is the app store... there good app from app store if u compare with android.. !! .. yeah the new ipad now look nothing change and same as before... hopefully they back on track to invent something awesome just like when steve job alive... !!!

thea

Beggar
I bought the microsoft surface rt 32GB for $350 because it just wasnt working that well. You can try that it is still n sale maybe it was just my luck. All the windows features. Plus they sell this keyboard case online for $20 on ebay. You dont need to buy the touch or type cover case those are between $120-130 i wouldnt recommend it. And it is convenient for school. There is also this type of hacking thing for apps you can only do with mircosoft surface rt that you cannot do with the new surface 2. You buy a micro sd card and instead of storing your apps onto the tablet you store onto the micro sd card - saves so much room.
i know/// suface rt( surface 1) is affortable... but i heard is lag and doesnt support usb ? i don know.. maybe the ram and cpu too small///? anyway ... nokia 2520 pretty cool ... they say the performance beat suface 2 far away ... and i don know the touch cover .... if the 20$ keyboard can replace 150$ touch cover, why would pp buy the expensive one ?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
While the iPad Air bests the Nokia in terms of display resolution and lightweight hardware, the Lumia 2520's price and camera are clear winners. Memory choice is limited to 32 GB on the Lumia 2520, but perhaps the LTE connection will allow for more cloud storage.

Which tablet made your holiday wish list: the iPad Air or the new Nokia Lumia 2520?

240c382c35de51d8_ipad-vs-nnokia-2520.preview.jpg

thea

Beggar
While the iPad Air bests the Nokia in terms of display resolution and lightweight hardware, the Lumia 2520's price and camera are clear winners. Memory choice is limited to 32 GB on the Lumia 2520, but perhaps the LTE connection will allow for more cloud storage.

Which tablet made your holiday wish list: the iPad Air or the new Nokia Lumia 2520?

240c382c35de51d8_ipad-vs-nnokia-2520.preview.jpg
yiiii os ja... compare oy merl teat... !!! i know ipad lighter.. but ipad cant replace laptop.. it doesnt have usb hostport.... !! gay !!!!! nokia and suface 2 have 2 usb port so u can tranfer to medie or download anything or use external drive... it cool !!!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
yiiii os ja... compare oy merl teat... !!! i know ipad lighter.. but ipad cant replace laptop.. it doesnt have usb hostport.... !! gay !!!!! nokia and suface 2 have 2 usb port so u can tranfer to medie or download anything or use external drive... it cool !!!

Why don't you just get a thin laptop then, and not a tablet. ;)
For iPad Air, an external hard drive isn't such a bad idea because most people already have one to use for their other portable stuff. Isn't it essential for backing up all your files to a safe place in case something happens to the desktop? :)

By the way, your choice for the Nokia 2520 is a good choice too, you just don't get all the exclusive app that Apple has to offer. :D But the surface is a bad choice because I hear many people return it for the iPad Air afterward. (y)