Legendary
VIP
1389794807-thien-long-13c.jpg

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Lots of talk about this series so here it is. :)

Something I would see in the theatre for a coming soon trailer!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Let's hope it doesn't turn out like Twin of Brothers.

I don't know what to tell you Happy. I don't recognize those New Twin of Brothers dudes but I know Wallace Chung and he is hot. Nothing more to expect from that. lolz

I personally think that his lead actress is looking good herself.
I remember doing a data entry on her at Drama Trailer before I realized she's in here. :)
I don't like it when the actress looks super youngish (it's like the guy being with his younger sister :confused:), some mature looks is more attractive and she definitely pass it in my eyes. :D

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Will this be added soon Hunnie? I'll have something to watch for the summer. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
No doubt, it's the series everyone has been waiting for since last year lol. But no rush, I'm a slow watcher. =]

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Cannot wait to see it. I watch on sppci tv the first 4 episodes, it is pretty good. A lot of fighting scenes. Whose is dubbing, hunnie?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Cannot wait to see it. I watch on sppci tv the first 4 episodes, it is pretty good. A lot of fighting scenes. Whose is dubbing, hunnie?

sppi should be dubbing cause that's the label on the disc I got. The one you watch on sppci tv, did it comes with English sub? Because I'm viewing the first clip and it has English sub with this one.

I don't know how long the English sub last since I only view clip 1 to adjust the level of quality of the file. Viewing disc 2, there's no English sub. It's inconsistent.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Is it just me thinking it, but having some English sub and some in Chinese sub only means one thing.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Um, another thing Rei, so you suggesting I should wait a week or two to post it on KhmerAve and just post download link first? Please advise. :)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
sppi should be dubbing cause that's the label on the disc I got. The one you watch on sppci tv, did it comes with English sub? Because I'm viewing the first clip and it has English sub with this one.

I don't know how long the English sub last since I only view clip 1 to adjust the level of quality of the file. Viewing disc 2, there's no English sub. It's inconsistent.
Sorry Hunnie. I don't remember if it has English subtitle or not. But title called different it is heaven dragon. Thanks so much for sharing the movie. You are so awesome.

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Um, another thing Rei, so you suggesting I should wait a week or two to post it on KhmerAve and just post download link first? Please advise. :)

Hey Hunnie it's up to you but I'd say go for it. Khmer Ave hasn't got any great new series recently and viewers will be in a treat. I know other sites and uploaders will def come by and take your videos as well lol.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
2129210hf6a975on7.gif
Hunnie dear for sharing

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hey Hunnie it's up to you but I'd say go for it. Khmer Ave hasn't got any great new series recently and viewers will be in a treat. I know other sites and uploaders will def come by and take your videos as well lol.

lolz, they never can put in a little dime to pay for their own videos. At their age, they should learn to contribute to the Khmer community a little by paying for a copy. Just like how our people are donating money to Cambodia. Stealing is just not the way to represent yourself.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I didn't put the highest quality possible since there's an MB limitation. I rather work with having it load faster, since nobody wants to wait and pause all day. Like you mention before, they will go watch elsewhere.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Sorry Hunnie. I don't remember if it has English subtitle or not. But title called different it is heaven dragon. Thanks so much for sharing the movie. You are so awesome.

Thanks ms red for your support. Khmer people usually change the English title to their own liking, maybe also to throw China off track because they didn't pay for their own copy of the series. They just pull it off the internet somewhere and take it to dub.

I notice that because the beginning of this series is sub in English while the rest just stop. Looks like someone posted online and was working on subbing it. They just pull off clips off online users and didn't pay a dime to contribute to the series. But that is just my personal judgment to what I'm observing from this SPPCI disc. Someone else might think otherwise. :)