Adding Soon The Legend Of Chu Liuxiang 2007

Credits goes to Mrredblueberry for providing me with the ISO files and also, Hunnie for helping us out with uploading questions. I take no credit. For your entertainment, I will provide Download and Streaming links.
l_p0017616504.jpg

Will be re-uploading this serie. A lot of capable actors and the locations were eye candy.
100 credits when its ready.

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
863674dfdua56ois.gif

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Credits goes to Mrredblueberry for providing me with the ISO files and also, Hunnie for helping us out with uploading questions. I take no credit. For your entertainment, I will provide Download and Streaming links.

Disc 1-3
Disc 4-6
Disc 7-9

Wait for the last Disc

Hi happy I am so glad you are able to get the file. Thank you so much for uploading on Khmer avenue website. Thanks for the hard work

Hi happy I am so glad you are able to get the file. Thank you so much for uploading on Khmer avenue website. Thanks for the hard work
Hey blue,

I was wondering, so each disc contains just 3 parts right? Each disc is also only 1hr 40 min long....sorry I'm new to all this :D

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hey blue,

I was wondering, so each disc contains just 3 parts right? Each disc is also only 1hr 40 min long....sorry I'm new to all this :D
I think disc1-disc5 each has 3 episodes each (1-15) Disc6 has 4 episode (16-19) disc7 and disc8 has 5 episode each (20-29). Disc9 has 10 episodes (30-39) and disc10 has episodes (40-52e)

I think disc1-disc5 each has 3 episodes each (1-15) Disc6 has 4 episode (16-19) disc7 and disc8 has 5 episode each (20-29). Disc9 has 10 episodes (30-39) and disc10 has episodes (40-52e)
oh ok, totally had me freak out there lol....thanks blue

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Congrat on your upload.

Maybe it's just me but I felt like every new release of Chor Lau-Heung, he's getting uglier and uglier.