Download - Complete The Legend Of Fu Hung Suet (1989)

Bong happy, there are a lot posted on spcnet forum section, check forum translations. A lot are incomplete however.
I prefer books. Seriously, where do you attain such knowledge? Dont' hoard.
I am fully aware of the existent of spcnet but too many chinese there.

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
It's good to get credit points from posting on the forum bong. 10 points each post. You can donate money to get credit points faster. But never trade credit points for your money back because you get lesser then the credit points you give out.

If you have 1,000 credit worth $1, maybe that is the amount. So if you trade 1,000 for cash back, you only get 25 cent back. The forum takes 75% of your trade in credit and only give you 25% back. So if you do buy credit, it's okay. But never to trade back, value is lower.

Cheap ways to earn credit points is to just post message on a daily ms red. :)

Every download link cost different price. Each uploader charge different price too. We just started using this feature so we haven't been able to talk it out how much credit to charge average. Mist and goupon isn't around yet so some uploader is putting their own prices at the moment until we all comes to a conclusion together. New release series will cost more credit compare to old series. My download link right now is 100-200 credit points.

Do you have any request for a certain series? Would you like to see Ancient or Modern drama right now?
I have a series called A Dream Named Desire II, would you be interested in something like that?
The video store don't have part I. Or you in the mood for something else?

View attachment 2556
Thanks Hunnie for the explanation. I haven't got to the site for a while thing kind change. No wonder I saw more posting now. I guess if I want to donate money I just need to do it thru paypal or credit card, right? You know I am not a big fan of modern drama. I like more fighting. But I truth your taste everything you put out there are all good. I guess from now now on I need to interact more in the forum to get more stuffs up to date.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Required credit points are set by uploaders. The dollar amount is in case you want to exchange credit points into dollars that you can cash out. You can also buy credit points by making a donation. Each 1 dollar donation yields you 1000 credit point. There's a catch. 1000 credit points - let's say you want to turn this back into cash - yields you only .25 cents. There's a 75% charge for retro-conversion so the the 3 quarters that you lost goes back into the forums - most likely goes to contest prizes and other incentives. Great stuff.
I like your new avatar happy. You are looking good.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks Hunnie for the explanation. I haven't got to the site for a while thing kind change. No wonder I saw more posting now. I guess if I want to donate money I just need to do it thru paypal or credit card, right? You know I am not a big fan of modern drama. I like more fighting. But I truth your taste everything you put out there are all good. I guess from now now on I need to interact more in the forum to get more stuffs up to date.

Okay ms. red. I will note that down with the Ancient fighting. Hope to see you around more ms red. Admin is adding many new feature to expand the site and we can learn the new system together.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The download link is completed for this series. All download link are optional work so donation credit will be required for access in the future. I'm working on getting this series onto Khmer Ave where streaming is always free to the public.

Please help support this forum site by participating in message posting, thanks everyone.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hunnie it is the same thing with this one. Episode 1 cannot stream through. You may check on it. Thanks

latola

Commoner
Hunnie, this series is good one, I used to see the old one in 1972 by Show Brothers (SB). Thank you very much for posting this series. It really takes me away from the boring when my friend and I free from works

Bluebird

Thanks for sharing the ATV's oldies series. Never seen this one.
Watch the first few episodes; it's a pretty decent.
Thank you, Hunnie.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This series is at 4,000 views on Khmer Ave. That's pretty high for a short oldies, especially when I completed it really fast for streaming. It's really exciting to see people still enjoying the very oldies. :)

vicheth

Commoner
View attachment 2545

Cast:
Austin Wai Tin Chi
Savio Tsang Wai Kuen
Isabella Wong Man Ying
Genre:
Martial Arts​

Synopsis:
The Legend of Fu Hung Suet is adapted from Gu Long's novel Bian Cheng Lang Zi. TVB made a similar adaptation called "The Black Sabre" starring Hugo Ng.​

Watch at KhmerAve
Download Link

You will need credit points to access Download Link (new bonus point system)
Please post question and concerns below, thanks.
thank for ur hard work hunnie

Davis

Beggar
Great series. Thanks Hunnie.
I could not find the full theme song of this series.
Do you have any link to the full theme song?
Thanks you.