legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Swap.jpg

• Title: Tou Long Zhuan Feng
    • Also known as: Stealing Dragon, Exchanging Phoenix / Swap a Princess
    • Genre: Comedy
Synopsis
The story begins when the Emperor's concubine Zhang gave birth to a daughter. Desperate to bear the Emperor's first son surviving, she agrees to Eunuch Liu's suggestion that her daughter be switched with the son of the Lin family. Lin's wife, however, was enraged by the forced switch and abandoned the baby princess at a brothel in Yang Zhou, Bai Hua Lou, where she was adopted and named Qian Qian.

18 years later, Qian Qian grew to be a mischievous young lady, stirring up trouble whenever she could. As fate would have it, she would fight with and gain the attention of the crown prince Zheng De in one of her misadventures.

The Commander of the Army, Chou Yu, meanwhile, not content despite his current high position, seeks to have his daughter Meng Meng named Empress whatever the cost.

Cast
Vincent Jiao
Zheang Ting
Niu Li
Richard
Song Dan Dan
Niu Qing Feng

click here to watch at Khmerstream.com ( 1-32e)

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
reserve

Attachments

• 9728842656167588_2d3fb034_c.jpg
    9728842656167588_2d3fb034_c.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 447

Kim NoyNoy

Commoner
Yeah... This one is My Favorite Serie that i love the most ; and plan to make a request too :D Thz ju Theary, gave me a big surprise weeken <3+<3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yeah... This one is My Favorite Serie that i love the most ; and plan to make a request too :D Thz ju Theary, gave me a big surprise weeken <3+<3
110748zgvyg9tuuh.gif

and Thx for your support, Kim NoyNoy

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
863674dfdua56ois.gif

for everyone support

YoungE

Beggar
This is an amazing show. Thanks for sharing it. Do u also have the second season to it by any chance?

lin

Commoner
Hi theary dear, Great series . Laugh at first till the end lolzzz ^@^

Thank q big big na

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP