Things U Can't Live Without

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I think if you agree on a settlement, you have to pay the amount in full at the time its agreed. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, you have to pay the full amount right up front. There is no payment plan for a settlement.

Hamster, please pay your bills. Your credit score will thank you for it. Trust me, you need good credit to avoid paying too much interest on whatever you buy with credit.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hamster, please pay your bills. Your credit score will thank you for it. Trust me, you need good credit to avoid paying too much interest on whatever you buy with credit.

Happy is asking you nicely. Listen to your buddy Hamster. Something that Happy is actually serious about is something very serious. :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Happy is asking you nicely. Listen to your buddy Hamster. Something that Happy is actually serious about is something very serious. :D
Yes, he's a good friend and a brother. Why wouldn't I heed his advice? :)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I think if you agree on a settlement, you have to pay the amount in full at the time its agreed. I could be wrong though.
You are correct. I got a settlement deal from one cc already. I have to pay over 7k in one payment. Waiting on a deal from another one. My credit score hit rock bottom but I'll be glad once I am debt free, cc-wise. You guys are right though, I won't be able to make any big purchase anytime soon, unless I pay by cash.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You are correct. I got a settlement deal from one cc already. I have to pay over 7k in one payment. Waiting on a deal from another one. My credit score hit rock bottom but I'll be glad once I am debt free, cc-wise. You guys are right though, I won't be able to make any big purchase anytime soon, unless I pay by cash.

7k for a one time settlement payment is a lot. For an unemployed person like me, that sounds scary. :(
If I was working, don't know where I will get 7k at one time to pay it. :confused:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
7k for a one time settlement payment is a lot. For an unemployed person like me, that sounds scary. :( If I was working, don't know where I will get 7k at one time to pay it. :confused:
In fact, that settlement deal came while I was unemployed. I didn't have the means to pay but a generous friend opted to foot the bill for me, for that I am grateful to this day. I have one cc left to pay. This cc company is not lenient and it never letup like the other cc company. Still, I'm hoping it'll strike some kind of deal with me but I'm not sure this time since I'm not unemployed anymore. So I might start making payments like Happy suggested.

That's my woe at the moment. I'll be glad once this is all behind me. Don't ever get in debt to the extent that I did, Hunnie. It's hellish.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
In fact, that settlement deal came while I was unemployed. I didn't have the means to pay but a generous friend opted to foot the bill for me, for that I am grateful to this day. I have one cc left to pay. This cc company is not lenient and it never letup like the other cc company. Still, I'm hoping it'll strike some kind of deal with me but I'm not sure this time since I'm not unemployed anymore. So I might start making payments like Happy suggested.

That's my woe at the moment. I'll be glad once this is all behind me. Don't ever get in debt to the extent that I did, Hunnie. It's hellish.

I know what you mean. I'm hoping not to make the same mistake, but never know what I'll run into. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the moment. :)

I'm 80 grand in the hole, if that makes you feel better. All my payments up to date though. Still, this should help you feel a little better hamster.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yup, credit score is more important than girls my friend. Hunnie, yes I met a girl I cared more than credit score. It didn't get me far....

It really depends how badly you want to find that right girl?
There's a lot of pretty Asian girls around my area. Maybe if you're willing to relocate? :)
There are enough great girls here that isn't going to use you.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm 80 grand in the hole, if that makes you feel better. All my payments up to date though. Still, this should help you feel a little better hamster.
I hate feeling better because someone else is in worst situation. But I am. :D j/k Seriously though, I'm all right. Thanks bro.