Video Watermarking

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I sees my upload being posted on other site but with them posting their site name over Khmer Avenue so they can advertise their site instead. I will be putting Khmer Avenue/Khmer Stream in the middle of the video now and random spot since their ways of doing it is leaving it solid in one place, they wouldn't be able to block my site name if I have it right in the middle of the screen. Since my new watermark is the flying kind, where it disappear later on, it shouldn't affect viewing much.

This method is to help advertise where the video comes from instead of other site forcing their names in.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I sees my upload being posted on other site but with them posting their site name over Khmer Avenue so they can advertise their site instead. I will be putting Khmer Avenue/Khmer Stream in the middle of the video now and random spot since their ways of doing it is leaving it solid in one place, they wouldn't be able to block my site name if I have it right in the middle of the screen. Since my new watermark is the flying kind, where it disappear later on, it shouldn't affect viewing much.

This method is to help advertise where the video comes from instead of other site forcing their names in.
Sorry to hear that. How dare they? Those cheaters :rage: