Ways To Relieve Stress

kalyann

Commoner
i prob stress onced a year...my way of relieving stress is talking to my hushband. i like how he tell me the truth, not what i wanted to hear..nd his long tight hug. im all better in no time!

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
What is better than working out is, if you have a dirty girl who will let you take it out on her. haha j/k I am sure this is what Happy does when he is stress out of his ass.
LOL it is vigorous exercise after all. we all feel good afterward ;)

Althea

Commoner
read, watch dramas, go shooting - feels particularly good if you pretend the target is the person you are frustrated at...

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Of course, Rose Lee already mentioned alcohol, so I'll go with marijuana, ecstasy, meth, shroom, Xanax, and lots more available at your local street pharmacy, or call your druggy friend who can provide you more details on what they are and how to get them. Now, if you prefer other coping methods which less likely causes long-term damages to your body and mind, then I'll go with what everyone else said. And yes, this includes happycamper's masterbation method - it's quite healthy.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Eventually though, we have to get rid of the thing that causes us stress. If that is not possible, we'll just have to learn to cope with it or adjust our viewpoint.

Damn it, Hamster! Why did you have to ruin it for everyone by giving the best universal answer?!!!

What the hell, man?
kobe.jpg

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Crying until your heart's content, then going to sleep right after.[/quote
]

Crying to your heart's content? This is serious and not a laughing matter, can you elaborate what that means? Sounds deep. How does one cry to his or her heart's content? So do I just think of what causes the stress and then cry about it? Help me out here, how do I cry after knowing that my boss is the biggest asshole in the office and he is the culprit of my stress? Hell, I'd be ANGRY, not crying haha. Or maybe it's a girl thang, and we guys don't get it?:confused:

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I excerise and listen to music. It helps me release a lot of stress.

Boss56

Commoner
Find a friend and go to a buffet then after your are overstuffed go yo sleep. Wake up to a bright new day or food poisoning. Lol

Eyenada

Commoner
Of course, Rose Lee already mentioned alcohol, so I'll go with marijuana, ecstasy, meth, shroom, Xanax, and lots more available at your local street pharmacy, or call your druggy friend who can provide you more details on what they are and how to get them. Now, if you prefer other coping methods which less likely causes long-term damages to your body and mind, then I'll go with what everyone else said. And yes, this includes happycamper's masterbation method - it's quite healthy.
cry...eat...cry...eat and than go to sleep. :)

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
cry...eat...cry...eat and than go to sleep. :)

I had to read what I previously wrote on this thread as a refresher haha. Sorry, I don't cry when I get angry. Not going to lie, when I'm angry, I'm pretty damn angry.

I have to clear up what I wrote about a supervisor. I was not referring to my current supervisor. My sup right now is fucking awesome. I'm so damn fortunate to have someone who backs me up and wants me to succeed. So with that said, I did feel very emotional when he opened up to me today (yes, I'm not lying, it's a coincidence) and told me his Khmer Rouge story. I can't tell you the details, but from a guy's perspective, it was quite touching. My emotional shield went down. I couldn't look at him in the eyes as he was telling it; this is how much respect I have for the guy.

But I can tell you the good stuff though. Out of 40 of his immediate + first cousins (i think), only 6 made it. Long story short, he was a preteen when KR started and was later reunited with his mother in '79. He came to the States at 16, worked his ass off to learn English, and is now big balling--at least his paychecks tell me so haha.

Still, you didn't answer my question about how one would cry to his/her "heart's content." Please elaborate.