What Are Some Of Your Goals?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
My immediate goal is to pay off my debts. Afterward I want to buy life insurance. Also I need to prepare for earthquake, so I need to get some stuff together, food, water, blankets...I did have some stuff but I ate them all, so need to replenish. What about you guys, what are some of your goals, short-term and long-term?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Your goals are pretty precise, simple, and right to the point. I like it.

I want to finish the one class I have left to get my AA degree, get a part time job, payment a brand new Lexus, continue getting my BS degree part time with my job. Plan to work in a nice well-known corporate so the pay won't be lousy. Go full time career when I finish my BS.

My boyfriend is buying the house and I'm just going to help him run the business he planned to get later.

My major goal in life is to live happy and take life slowly with no stress. Enjoy every moment of fun that the worlds has to offer. Besides the studying, school is a great place to make and hang out with many nice people. I'm pretty much happy with the progress I have so far. Living independently without the support of my parents has makes me a more successful independent person. Making them proud of me is a goal already in accomplished mode. (y)

kalyann

Commoner
My immediate goal is to pay off my debts. Afterward I want to buy life insurance. Also I need to prepare for earthquake, so I need to get some stuff together, food, water, blankets...I did have some stuff but I ate them all, so need to replenish. What about you guys, what are some of your goals, short-term and long-term?
i've never known n e one as simple nd easy going as u r hampster;)

i think life insurance is a good idea. i've never thought or care bout that, but after my lil sis tragic death, i realize its very important. funeral service is expensive nd i don't want to burden my family when i die.

i don't really have n e big goal. all i want is to live my life to the fullest. enjoy the ppl im with, be as happy as i can nd to forgive nd not have n e regrets in life...life is too short...

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hmm. . . I'll make a list lol
  • graduate high school
  • get a part time job
  • get into some sort of college
  • get my permit --> license
  • earn a decent amount of money to support my family
  • become a better drawer
I think most of these are long term goals :cry:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hmm. . . I'll make a list lol
  • graduate high school
  • get a part time job
  • get into some sort of college
  • get my permit --> license
  • earn a decent amount of money to support my family
  • become a better drawer
I think most of these are long term goals :cry:

You will be there in no time. ;)

My lifetime goal is to stay outta jail. Right now my goal is to build a professional quality recording studio as cheap as possible, maybe put 10 grand into it. Also pay off debt.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I need to make a run to the store to stock up on lots batteries for my earthquake supplies, my teacher said that the Pasadena area are due for an earthquake anytime now.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I hope you are safe Hunnie, and everyone affected by this earthquake.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I hope you are safe Hunnie, and everyone affected by this earthquake.

My geologist professor tell us that we are going to have an earthquake near the area soon according to his measurement, but it haven't happen yet. He insist that we have an earthquake kit prepare beforehand. Hamster reminded me to get started on it in case anything happen soon. :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
A few years a go there was a news article that stated California might have a big earthquake by 2037.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
A few years a go there was a news article that stated California might have a big earthquake by 2037.

The professor said that there's an earthquake every 100 years in this area and it's already pass due, that we should be expecting it soon. I assume there will be an earthquake, but I'm having a feeling it will be in about another 20-30 years at least. I might be wrong, but I'm not looking forward to it either. I just like to enjoy the moment while it's still good.

Like Hamster said, it's always nice to be prepared.

Eyenada

Commoner
Start some type of business of my interest and hopefully make a decent living out of it so that I can make my mother proud. [:

Chauster

Beggar
Become a doctor, that way i can provide a glimmer of hope to the Cambodian community, inspire some kids that they can make it all the way to the paragon of education, and there should be nothing to stop them. I'm not saying that there aren't any doctors that are Cambodian its just that i have never heard of any where i am from.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Become a doctor, that way i can provide a glimmer of hope to the Cambodian community, inspire some kids that they can make it all the way to the paragon of education, and there should be nothing to stop them. I'm not saying that there aren't any doctors that are Cambodian its just that i have never heard of any where i am from.

Very promising goal. (y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
(y)

May i ask what part of Cambodia you from?

My cousin just graduated from doctor about 2 years ago and he is resident at Siem Reap provident now.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
You don't want any kids at all Phon?