What Are You Currently Watching?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Watching, The Peacocks Fly To The Southeast located under the Chinese Series thread uploaded by theary.
Please help support the uploaders by giving them bonus points. :)

the-peacocks-fly-to-the-southeast.jpg

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
yea its good nd scary at the same time. i make sure i only watch it when chris is home lolz
I watched this one episode where they showed her fears and the ring/grudge showed up lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Watching Mystery in the Palace located under the Chinese Series thread uploaded by Rei.
Please help support our uploaders by giving bonus points. :D

124826n4yg5rvsn4vgycmr.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
fullsizephoto380973 (1).jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hmmm ive seen that episode nd let me tell u, i did not go in the shower by myself for like a week lolz
I can not watch any scary movies any more… If I do, I will have nightmare though

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Currently watching nothing. At first was watching Bodyguard uploaded by Mist but "damn" gay looking destroy my the movie and personally i think his acting isn't good.. I don't mind if Dr Jin was to be in.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Currently watching nothing. At first was watching Bodyguard uploaded by Mist but "damn" gay looking destroy my the movie and personally i think his acting isn't good.. I don't mind if Dr Jin was to be in.
I might need to check Bodyguard out then :sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Even though I can't understand shit but still watching the Demi-gods and semi-devils 2013. Personally, Wallace Chung is a great actor but he does not fit in his roll as Siu Fung, Beggar Leader. Siu Fung character was more of a serious type, mature, and buff. Wallace Chung is skinny and his face look more like a madness aka not mature. I think Wallace would fit in Revenge movie just like Ekin Cheng.

For a female, yep can't beat Liu Yifei :). The look of an innocent lady.

What u kind think of DGSD 2013?

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Even though I can't understand shit but still watching the Demi-gods and semi-devils 2013. Personally, Wallace Chung is a great actor but he does not fit in his roll as Siu Fung, Beggar Leader. Siu Fung character was more of a serious type, mature, and buff. Wallace Chung is skinny and his face look more like a madness aka not mature. I think Wallace would fit in Revenge movie just like Ekin Cheng.

For a female, yep can't beat Liu Yifei :). The look of an innocent lady.

What u kind think of DGSD 2013?
I do agree with you on this

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
watching a few new releases of animes...... waiting a few new releases of korean drama, so i can finish them up