What Are Your Favorite Books (book Title/author)

I never read it, care to share the story? :D
It's about southern racism and coming of age. The story centers around a defense lawyer and his kids and all the people in the community. The main plot is the trial accusing a black man of raping a white woman and how it's affecting the community. I believe it written in the perspective of the lawyer's young son, not sure though cause its been a long time. What I can remember though is that the son never calls him dad, but always by his first name, Atticus.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's about southern racism and coming of age. The story centers around a defense lawyer and his kids and all the people in the community. The main plot is the trial accusing a black man of raping a white woman and how it's affecting the community. I believe it written in the perspective of the lawyer's young son, not sure though cause its been a long time. What I can remember though is that the son never calls him dad, but always by his first name, Atticus.

Did the black man won or lose?

kalyann

Commoner
I have the Game of Thrones book, just haven't had the time to read them yet. Although I have seen all of the episodes released so far.
Sometime I feel that the movie is not as good as the book thou..prob just me bcuz when I read I have my own imagination lolz

I will b knocking at our door to ur until ur ready to read ;)

When I was in college I took some literature classes and got to read so many good stories. Unfortunately I don't remember the titles or the authors except for a few such as Moliere, Voltaire, Shakespeare, Tawfiq Al-Hakim.
all hard reads...you read any of Descartes work? How bout Dionysus?

all hard reads...you read any of Descartes work? How bout Dionysus?
The last book I read was probably To Kill a Mockingbird. My favorite book growing up was Where the Red Ferns Grow. I haven't had time for books since high school. I think if I have more time, I want to get my hands on some Wuxia novels.
Me too rei, let me know if you find a source....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
James and the Giant Peach.
by Roald Dahl

article-0-02E298B90000044D-853_634x474.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP