What Are Your Favorite Games?

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I have all those games on ROMs now. So when ever I feel like playing them I can on my PC.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have all those games on ROMs now. So when ever I feel like playing them I can on my PC.

Rock you has lots of game to play.
:)

What interest you more?
Console or pc?

0.png

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Rock you has lots of game to play.
:)

What interest you more?
Console or pc?

View attachment 335

It depends on the game. Some of the game are either pc only or vice versa. I like the simplicity of using a console controller over mouse and keyboard, but some games work better with a mouse and keyboard. Also I am able to use xbox or PS3 controller with my pc when I am lazy for mouse and keyboard. My wife usually likes to watch me play games so if she is watching it, it usually means its a console game.

As for graphics, the pc is better only because you can change the visual settings based on the hardware you have. That usually means I have everything turned up for the best visual experience. Also, if my wife plays with me, it usually is a pc game. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I play video games too believe it or not and these are my favourites of all times. I don't play computer games however, all consoles only. =D

- Chrono Trigger
- Chrono Cross (Chrono Trigger part II - I like overall gameplay but storyline ruined it a bit because of what happened to our heroes from Chrono Trigger, I can't get over it especially Luca but still a very good game.)
- Zelda - Twilight Princess (My top favourite of all the Zelda games, love Midna)
- Zelda - Wind Waker
- Zelda - Ocarina of Time
- Secret of Mana 2 (I liked I as well but part II was better for me)
- Perfect Dark (did not play the second one for Xbox yet, not really interested).
- Golden Sun I and II (did not play 3 yet)
- Mario Kart/Baseball/Party

I must've missed this thread and your post, but I'm surprised to know that you play console games! I played a lot of RPG games back then since it felt like I was going through a wuxia series. Zelda: Ocarina of Time is definitely in the top for me.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
As for graphics, the pc is better only because you can change the visual settings based on the hardware you have. That usually means I have everything turned up for the best visual experience. Also, if my wife plays with me, it usually is a pc game. :)

According to PC gamers, the PS4 and Xbox One are already outdated. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's cool to hear that your wife join you with your gaming. You guys will have lots of great moments together.

I don't have that kind of relationship with my current boyfriend. We tends to fight when we play games together. We played a pc online game once and it didn't work out. He keep taking my character stuff. I like to keep lots of good stuff but not go fight with it.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thats funny, when I play with my wife she gets everything....but thats ok, we have fun together :)

The only problem with console games are you can't mess with the settings, except for brightness. The way console games are made, they try to get the game to play as smooth as possible and that usually degrades the graphics of the game.

As for the PS4 and Xbox One, they both have the same hardware just PS4 uses GDDR5 while the Xbox uses GDDr3.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Best thing about console games is not having to deal with virus and like you said, it runs smoothly where you don't have to worry about adjusting anything. Just plug and play. It's simple with no stress. Very kids friendly. Certain computer games requires better graphics card where an average household just have a decent computer just for browsing. Having to worry about what specs your computer has to play the games can take away the fun in enjoying every game out there. Many people don't know how to upgrade their graphics card without having their computer failing on them. Most don't want to cash in the extra big buck for a great graphic card, they buy whatever desktop deals they see on the market.

I do enjoy playing computer games better than the console because there's so many from big to small files online and pc games to play with. More variety including live ongoing games where console games has an ending. It sucks to bid goodbye when you're having fun.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Only problem I have with console games is I miss the online interactions with others. I have a decent size of online friends that all play the same games I do. Something you can't really do with console games unless its FPS where its PVP.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Only problem I have with console games is I miss the online interactions with others. I have a decent size of online friends that all play the same games I do. Something you can't really do with console games unless its FPS where its PVP.

Good thing you have your wife to play the console with you. ;)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
You guys probably don't play Pokemon or Animal Crossing but it's really fun (y) Have any of you ever heard of Ace Attorney at Law?

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
I used to play Pokemon back in the old days the old Gameboy in black and white with crappy graphics. I always start with Squirtle between the three, but I always rename him to some funky name like Xiao-Ling instead. I would always go ask my brother what to do and where to go next and I would forget my Pokemon's real name and be like "Hey Bro, what level does Xiao-Ling evolve?", he'd look and at me and be like "WTF is Xiao-Ling?" and I'd be rolling on the floor laughing. Of course being a girl I always raise all the cute Pokemon who are not really strong like Butterfree, Vulpix, Clefairy, Jigglypufff (I LOVE THIS POKEMON, SO FUNNY!), Gloom, etc. Of course when fighting strong enemies I always loose cuz these guys are not really strong, but they are darn adorable!!! It's been years since I've played.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hehe xD The game has changed a lot since then, I remember my cousin playing it on the old Gameboy.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I remember Pokemon! I started playing it since the red and blue version. Never played it after that.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i do not play game... but my son does
here are what he is cuurenly playing
201642b3.jpg
210018b.jpg
271325b2.jpg
170686b.jpg

PkaLotus