What Are Your Suggestions

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
How about we start with what they currently have now and give every videos bonus point. I just finished giving every videos they have here bonus point. I checked a few members profile and they have not given much bonus point out to up loader.
Thank you so much for all your support, Phon88:)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
How about we start with what they currently have now and give every videos bonus point. I just finished giving every videos they have here bonus point. I checked a few members profile and they have not given much bonus point out to up loader.

Thanks Phon88 for your very supportive suggestion for all the uploaders.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, I don't mind at all doing donation to uploaders. Or to contribute some bucks here and there to help out the site. If there a box where I put a few bucks I will do it at a heart bit. I really do appreciate every uploaders for their time and hard works. That's why I post this thread hoping as viewer and of course other viewers what can we do to help out, and not just pay to the uploaders but also keep this site grow for the community.

Msred you done a lot to help this site out including supporting all the uploaders here too. Big thanks for this helpful thread. I think the best way to help this community is pretty much getting more people to participate on the khmerforum so it can stay alive.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Msred you done a lot to help this site out including supporting all the uploaders here too. Big thanks for this helpful thread. I think the best way to help this community is pretty much getting more people to participate on the khmerforum so it can stay alive.
Dear Red,
I believe he is still working on it.... and the site will be up soon