What Do U Do For Fun?

kalyann

Commoner
It is a good thing, Kalyann dear:)
i do not know how to swim, but i want my sons know though. that is why i convince them taking the swimming lesson:sneaky:
u shud def put ur boys in swimming class. its very fun. my daughter did it when she was 2. loves it. she can do alot of fun stuff

mike

Beggar
hi all, hope u can share ur fun times here :sneaky:

i like to shoot pool, jet skiing, canoeing, nite walk in the city, nd karaoke with my fam nd friends.. oh forgot Rock band lolz
not to be judgemental or any thing, by looking at you, i would think you are more of a shopping gal than an activist. But, again that's what make you attractive.

Im sorry, if i come across you the wrong way. I know you're married, i totally respect that...i just say what's in my mind

kalyann

Commoner
not to be judgemental or any thing, by looking at you, i would think you are more of a shopping gal than an activist. But, again that's what make you attractive.

Im sorry, if i come across you the wrong way. I know you're married, i totally respect that...i just say what's in my mind
ahh np mike. i do like shopping, but that was like a decade ago lolz. now the kinda shopping i do is food and cleaning supplies. im to busy with my daughter sports and house cleaning to have time for n e thing else.

i like outdoor activites more bcuz its fun. especially when u do it with friends and family.

i did love car racing! now my huband banned me from doing it eversince i had my daughter.

mike

Beggar
ahh np mike. i do like shopping, but that was like a decade ago lolz. now the kinda shopping i do is food and cleaning supplies. im to busy with my daughter sports and house cleaning to have time for n e thing else.

i like outdoor activites more bcuz its fun. especially when u do it with friends and family.

i did love car racing! now my huband banned me from doing it eversince i had my daughter.
nice, sound like my kinda gal i bring home to my fam;)

Ruthie

Beggar
It's always nice to be outdoors. Living in the city, you can get so inundated with all the cars and people. I would absolutely choose a day out at the beach, picnicking at the park or a good hike over partying any day.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
hi all, hope u can share ur fun times here :sneaky:

i like to shoot pool, jet skiing, canoeing, nite walk in the city, nd karaoke with my fam nd friends.. oh forgot Rock band lolz

Talking about shooting pool, i haven't done ever since after college. I remember i almost got jump cuz no one can beat me. I like to do back shot, jump, and cut. Once in awhile i can spin the ball so it bypass the ball next to mine. My friends usually come to my house after school to shoot pool. Who ever lost either push-up 10 times or plugs ear

kalyann

Commoner
pool is def a fun game! they want to jump u for that? how lame lolz.
the only hard thing for me is the spin. i remembered going to new york nd these black guys were trying to brag how good they were n how they caan beat me nd stuff...all talk lol. i kicked their ass so bad. they ended up having to pay for me nd my girls drinks all nite.

btw, u been mia lolz

kalyann

Commoner
It's always nice to be outdoors. Living in the city, you can get so inundated with all the cars and people. I would absolutely choose a day out at the beach, picnicking at the park or a good hike over partying any day.
hi ruth, i love the beach too. i love the sound of the ocean. its so relaxing. me and my sister that just passed a month ago used to always take the kids out for picnic. it was her fav thing.. the best part of hiking for me is when u get to the top....party is to much drama these days. u can't just go nd have a drink nd a few laugh without a fight scene lol

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
MIA... yes i was- been bz with work and kid/wife. They think i don't spend a lot of time with them. and my wife wants me to be sweet like those thai movie hehehhe.. I should blame Theary and Channa for uploading all those thai movies heheheehe

Back then 0.50 cent last me forever

kalyann

Commoner
MIA... yes i was- been bz with work and kid/wife. They think i don't spend a lot of time with them. and my wife wants me to be sweet like those thai movie hehehhe.. I should blame Theary and Channa for uploading all those thai movies heheheehe

Back then 0.50 cent last me forever
hahaha i don't blame them. thats ur duty as a husband. its all bout family time baby lolz. im sorry but no one gunna as sweet as those thai guy in the movie......its just a movie loz

mine was $1 at the bowling alley where they have pool tables lolz.
but for a real table was like $10 an hour or something

Last edited: