What Does Cambodia Need?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I know it needs good government. Actually everywhere needs good government but politics aside, what does Cambodia urgently need? I know that lack of clean water is a big issue. What about electricity? Can you think of others?

The main problem is government though, but put aside...

Cambodia needs more trash collection, as I heard people just throw trash anywhere and everywhere.
Cambodia needs everything man, to be honest, come on now, its a mess over there. If you don't agree, how come so many people want to come to US? Especially the young girls, they'll marry anyone to get to US cause its so bad over there.

Funny thing is, I know Cambodian people from Canada who hates living in Canada so they moved back to Cambodia. I ask them why? They told me cause hard to make it in Canada, want to make money in Cambodia. Crazy stuff, eh?

Cambodia needs a capitalist system put in place so people can get home and school loans and better themselves that way.

Cambodia needs to export more goods. We can do the same like China, make cheap shit and sell to walmart customers.

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
A few people who visited Cambodia complained of the smell. This guy told me that he met a lot of attractive girls but they stink so bad he couldn't bear standing close to them.

What can be exported?

A few people who visited Cambodia complained of the smell. This guy told me that he met a lot of attractive girls but they stink so bad he couldn't bear standing close to them.

What can be exported?
The same stuff vietnam and thai exports each year, basically all kinds of foods and textile. They can make a killing.
Them girls smell worst than phohak?

Chauster

Beggar
Cambodia itself needs to keep our culture intact, revive the arts, the dances, and even fund masonry, stoneworks and just artists in general. We need a greater incentive to pursue higher education in Cambodia and in the state, that way kids will be off the streets and studying to better themselves. I'm getting sick and tired of people calling Cambodians stupid but not knowing about the primary motives of the Khmer rouge was to eliminate the educated, and it's my motivation to prove them wrong.

I come from a low class uneducated Cambodian family and yes, I consider them stupid so after three decades of drama, I decided to drop them and move on with what's left of my life. I am truly a loner in the world. I am still trying to prove that they can't defeat me and keep me down to their level. Not all Cambodians are stupid but definitely not all Cambodians are smart either, just like any other race or culture.

Cambodia needs lessspace in a place picture do you think di pika pika pika try to make it to pick up the candy connected to get together up