What Is Everybody Up To?

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yea MMO's are time consuming. I have a few online friends that play together. So its not like I'm playing alone. Been playing with these people going on 10+ years now.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yea MMO's are time consuming. I have a few online friends that play together. So its not like I'm playing alone. Been playing with these people going on 10+ years now.

That is a very long time of commitment. I can see how much you enjoy them.
Watching series is probably the only time consuming hobby I enjoy getting stuck on.
But then again, the series does gets to an end. :(

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
First one i took was almost $300 w/fee. There are 4 exams, total of almost $1,200 excluding studying guide/books but my Univ is paying for the books. Not sure if it's a joke but hr will also pay for classes since very few in my dept had a cpa :). I haven't get back with hr yet since bz w/personal life and had no time for study.
I always hope...someday I will be able to return to school

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Speaking of school, I will be returning to school to finish my accounting 1b class to get my AA degree in Business.
I have this upcoming holiday to relax before hitting the book. :D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Disney World is always fun for the kids! The food isn' t that great though. For the price of the food there it really makes me sad that it didn't taste better.

Sreykhmer

Commoner
Disney World is always fun for the kids! The food isn' t that great though. For the price of the food there it really makes me sad that it didn't taste better.
I know tell me about it. the price are ridiculously expensive and food are not worth the price. I went there a few time. but as long my kids are having fun every penny are worth it. :D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I know tell me about it. the price are ridiculously expensive and food are not worth the price. I went there a few time. but as long my kids are having fun every penny are worth it. :D

I agree, as long as the kids are having it a blast it doesn't matter.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Going to do some homework and then take a nap lol